Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 225
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by greenland good servives
nothing much to comment or complaint about. in overall, personally feel very warm with the your intercom hotel services and it is a very comfortable hotel to stay.
21 July 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mickap Michael
Great location. Excellent staff. Beautiful canapés, very nice room. Very clean. Overall a great hotel
20 July 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Happy Explorers First time in Hanoi
This Hotel is ideally located to escape the hustle and bustle of downtown if you are a leisure or business traveller but it is not too far from the main attractions to walk or take a brief taxi ride. The layout of the hotel is pleasant and the staff are very accommodating and gracious. Sue really looked after us in the club lounge where the wine and food was very good. Also the main restaurant had excellent food and a lovely outlook. Our stay in Hanoi was broken between this hotel and another hotel in the city, both were excellent but the this hotel was the one not to miss ! Excellent !
18 July 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Flyingtiger Executive lounge
The Executive lounge should STILL be available for pilots of the airlines that stay in the hotel, as it used to be and as it is in ALL the other hotels of our network.
12 July 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by carlysanfrancisco Beautiful hotel
I splurged on two nights at this hotel after staying in hostels during my vacation and it was well worth it.
- friendly staff
- convenient services (exchange foreign currency, print plane ticket, etc.)
- beautiful pool, you can order drinks in the pool
- privacy of room
- sunset bar is beautiful at night (get there early to steal a canopy!)
- delicious breakfast buffet
- easy to get a taxi ($17USD to airport)
- the descriptions of the rooms are not very accurate; "city view" isn't necessarily a view of the skyline, and "overwater" isn't necessary a view of the lake
- pizza was mediocre for a 5 star hotel
- though the hotel is beautiful, the pictures make it look even more bright and beautiful. the pool is not as big as it looks in the picture
- no hot tub
- they are cheap with the internet
Tip: sign up (free) for IHG rewards so you can get free standard internet
09 July 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by DOD00 Good Location, Good Service, Good Food
Lovely hotel that generally lived up to expectations. Saigon restaurant worth visiting. Terrible experience with internet in Hotel.
08 July 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Darrell16 Overall Opinion
Great place to stay being remote enough for quiet and yet close enough to the main attractions in the city. Really enjoyed the sunset at the bar on the lake.
04 July 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Abdulaziz Al Excellent hotel , but problem with the hotel taxis
The hotel is a great experience, it is located in a beautiful lake, and if you are there with small family, you will love the experience, but you have to be careful the hotel taxis can be a crocks . I had two experience where they kept driving around the place to overcharge us, and when we were overcharge during our departure to the airport
03 July 2014