COUNTRY CLUB PLAZA
Restaurant & LoungesThe Oak Room Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. Enjoy attentive service and a great view of the Country Club Plaza ...
Amenities & ServicesOur fitness centre is open 24 hours so you can work in a workout whenever it works for you. We offer a range of cardiovascular equipment, free wei...
SPECIAL PACKAGESThere's always something special happening at an InterContinental hotel. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled getaway or a place to host your n...
- 401 Ward Parkway
- Kansas City , MO , 64112
- United States
- Front Desk +1-816-7561500
Distance 23 MI / 37.01 KM NORTH to Hotel
Taxi Charge (one way): $55.00 (USD)
Time by taxi: 35
Exit Airport to I-29 S/US-71 S toward KC. 10.7 mi - take EXIT 2B to US-169 to KC DWNTWN 5.7 mi -becomes BROADWAY BLVD .7 mi -To I-35 S. to SW TRFY exit, EXIT 1A, on the LEFT 0.2 mi - To SW TRFY. 1.9 mi - becomes BELLEVIEW AVE. .7 mi - LEFT to WARD PKWY
Station Name: Amtrak
Distance 5.0 MI / 8.05 KM NORTH to Hotel
Taxi Fee From Train Station: $15.00 (USD)
From the hotel main drive entrance, turn left on Wornall Road. Proceed to 47th Street and turn right on 47th Street. Continue to Main Street and turn left on Main Street. Follow Main Street for approximately 4 miles. Union Station will be on the left side of Main at Main and Pershing.
- Parking Available/550 Spaces
- Daily Self Parking Fee: $15.00 (USD)
- Self parking is available in the hotel garage. Key access entry from the garage is required between 11 pm and 6 am. Self parking is $15, or valet parking is available for $19 per night. Parking charges include in-and-out priveleges.
- Valet Parking Available: $19.00 (USD)
- Valet Parking Available
- Controlled Access Gates to Parking
- Parking Area Equipped with Lights
The shuttle service provided from the airport to the hotel is the KCI shuttle. This service runs from 4 am until 11 pm and costs $18 one-way and $34 for a roundtrip, per person. Carey Limousine Company runs both your taxi and limo needs. The cost per trip is $60 and $79 respectively. Please contact the Concierge to arrange your transportation.
Languages spoken by staff
Pet Fee $25.00 per night
- High-speed Internet Access
- Wireless Data Connection