- 295 Moo 3, Taling Ngam Beach
- Koh Samui , 84140
- Front Desk +66-77-429100
Distance 40 KM / 24.85 MI SOUTH WEST to Hotel
Taxi Charge (one way): ฿0.00 (THB)
Train Charge (one way): ฿0.00 (THB)
Ferry Charge (one way): ฿0.00 (THB)
From the Airport, head towards Banrak Beach. Turn left at the junction until you pass Samui Tourism Pier. Follow the 4171 Road out to BoPhut and turn right at intersection Road 4169. Pass Menam Beach and Nathon on the westcoast, after 6 km make a right turn to 4170 Road to Taling Ngam.
- Parking Available/15 Spaces
- The InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam offers both valet and self-parking in our adjacent garage facility. Valet parking is provided at the main lobby of the resort. Self-parking may be accessed at the entrance of the resort. Parking is complimentary to guests.
- Valet Parking Available
- Controlled Access Gates to Parking
- Parking Area Equipped with Lights
InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort is about 32.2 km southwest from Samui International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes by car to the resort. For those who drive, take the road straight out from Samui Airport, then towards Banrak Beach (Big Buddha). From Banrak Beach, turn left at the junction until you pass Samui Tourism Pier. Follow the 4171 Road out to Bo Phut (Fisherman’s Village) and turn right at intersection Road 4169, the ring road of Samui. Drive along 4169 Road West until you pass Menam Beach. Drive through Nathon Town on the west coast, and in approximately 6 km make a right turn to 4170 Road to Taling Ngam. Follow the road until you arrive at the “Elephant Gate”; drive in and follow the signage to the resort.