Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 583
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Fine property with great club service
1) location, while not right smack in the heart of action is a 15 min walk away from KLCC and Pavillion. We heard of the shuttle service but did not use it. Ampang park LRT station was also at the doorstep making it convenient to travel further towards other tourist spots such as Central Market
2) Excellent club lounge- brand new, modern and comfortable and quite private, at least till cocktail hour. Service was warm and efficient, and Julia the club manager took personalized care of her clients.
3) We were surprised with a decorated room (with those gosh darn cute towel swans) and cake amenity that were provided to help us celebrate our wedding anniversary. Definitely appreciated the special touch :)
1) buffet breakfast could be better and have more Asian options
2) relatively small pool and gym. A sauna/steam room would've been great
04 March 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 舒适的入��体验
04 March 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SSIL Short but very pleasant stay
Excellent location and staff that go above and beyond. Highly recommend.
04 March 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Stefan T Comfortable rooms and good location
Stayed at the hotel in the Feb. 2015. Overall comfortable stay.
The hotel is well situated and close to all major attractions.
The only downside that I think of is is slow internet connection.
03 March 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RikHK Excellent
Once again I enjoyed the hospitality and excellent service of the InterContinental Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
The newly renovated Club lounge is a well added value to the hotel and a perfect retreat for the business traveler with all the necessary facilities.
The staff is well trained and experience and excel in their customer service.
02 March 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dr Kassim Just Excellent
All I can say is that the Intercontinental Hotel KL is now my main home! Having stayed here more than at home, this hotel and staff are just excellent. Not moving anywhere else now!
Would like to take this opportunity to specially mention the Club Intercontinental management and staff. Julia never cease to make me and everyone I see feel very welcome and pampered. She is a great credit to the hotel! Vino, Usha, Shahrol and Jeff are ever willing to serve with genuine smiles and professional attitude!
Keep up the great work!!!
01 March 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Great service
Breakfast was memorable. Felt we were personally attended to by the staff in the mornings we were there. Special thanks to guest relations ambassador, Jason and Nayar from front desk. Not forgetting Usha? Who spoke to us in our mother tongue - Telugu. Being malaysia we suggested to perhaps introduce Idlies in the b'fast menu.
Thanks next trip to India most probably will be through Manila or Bangkok.
27 February 2015