InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
- Campos Eliseos : 218
- Mexico , 11560
- Front Desk +52-55-53277700
Distance 18 KM / 11.18 MI WEST to Hotel
Taxi Charge (one way): $35.00 (USD)
Time by taxi: 30 to 45 minutes
Train Charge (one way): $0.00 (USD)
Ferry Charge (one way): $0.00 (USD)
From airport take the road viaducto to Chapultepec exit, up to Arquimides street, cross Arquimides and turn to your left on Campos Eliseos street, it leads you directly to the hotel.
Subway Name: Auditorio
Distance 0.2 KM / 0.12 MI SOUTH to Hotel
Taxi Fee From Subway Station: $0.00 (USD)
It is very close to the station, therefore you do not need a car. One of the main subway stations is located on Paseo de la Reforma, one of the main Avenues in the whole city.
- Parking Available/508 Spaces
- Daily Self Parking Fee: $10.00 (USD)
- Underground car parking available for 508 vehicles with private security, lighting and open 24 hours a day.
- Valet Parking Available: $10.00 (USD)
- Valet Parking Available
- Controlled Access Gates to Parking
- Parking Area Equipped with Lights
Pick up service is available to take you from the airport to the hotel. The cost is $85 USD and needs to be reserved at least 24 hours in advance. Alternatively, you can purchase a taxi ticket inside the airport, the cost will be $40 USD from the service taxi