Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 91
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 Problematic room service
I returned to Intercontinental Santa Fe for one night connection between flights. As I was tired after a long week of work and travel i decided to order room service in the room.
1. Getting answer from the room service was almost impossible - they didnt answer the phone.
2. Finally when i got a reply it seems that there was a lot of noise on the other side and that the person taking my order didnt hear/understand me well. Order was taken at 20:15
3. After about an hour of waiting i tried calling to see what is the status if my order - again, there was no answer for many times i tried calling.
4. Finally i called reception for help - the guy said that he will ask room service to call me back. they didnt call me back.
5. I called room service again - since it was almost 22:00 I asked the reception person to cancel this order as I needed to go to sleep and could not wait anymore.
6. A few minutes after i got a call from the room service "Captain" who said that they had an issue with my order registration and that they are willing to send it now. I explained that it was too klate for me to eat and asked again to cancel.
7. I went to sleep and put the "do not disturb" sign on the door
8. Although the "dod not disturb" sign was on my door - 15 minutes after ten i got a knock on the door with someone bringing the order i have specifically asked to cancel. I sent him back and did not take the food - as I was already sleeping when he came
- There is a fundamental communication problem : Room service do not answer the phone, when they do answer they do not speak good enough English to understand the order, The room number should be displayed to the person taking the order instead of needing to ask for it.
- When canceling the order the Room service should not try to fix anything and just cancel the order. they ignored me saying that I am going to sleep and delivered the food.
- When a "do not disturb" sign is put on the door the staff should not disturb the guest!
28 October 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by MARIANO 911 EDREDON MUY CALUROSO. GYM MALO
HOTEL MAGNIFICO. GYM MALO. DESYUNO EN PLANTA 30 MUY MALA
27 October 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TdeV Nivel Esperado
Tipico Inter, es un hotel con pocas habitaciones lo que lo hace muy tranquilo!
21 October 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by John Lexington Excepetional Service
The service was off the charts. The Palms Restaurant was the best restaurant I ate at in Sante Fe. The concierges were exceptional. Everyone was so friendly and went out our their way for us. I will definitely be back.
21 October 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ready2Retire Nice View
Beautiful scenic view of Santa Fe. Staff was courteous and helpful. They spoke English which was a plus for me, since my Spanish is not good.
20 October 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Rob83mx Excelente vista y cama
Super buen hotel. Aunque los productos del minibar exageradamente caros.
18 October 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jose21 Gran Servicio
El Presidente Santa Fe es siempre garantía de una estancia confortable y placentera, además de que el servicio de su personal es estupendo.
Tuve problemas un día antes para encontrar habitación por un error en la reservación que me realizaron. Sin embargo, Julián se ofreció para ayudarme a encontrar habitaciones disponibles en otro hotel y gracias a su colaboración y apoyo pude resolver el problema.
Excelente servicio del personal.
18 October 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by HevinMD Very friendly staff
Views out over Mexico city. Friendly staff. Quiet, safe location to do business in the Santa Fe area.
13 October 2014