Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 35
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by RZwer PRESIDENTE SANTA FE MEXICO
-Every Day I need to go down to make my room key works
- One day I had to call lobby personel asking to change the bedclothes because they forget to do it during the roon cleaning.
- The elevator is crazy an unbelievable, apparentelry is so hi tech, but everytime when I need to look for another floor, I need to leave the elevator and wait for another .....
- 40us dllr just for a bottle of water & one candy) , and supposedly I receive one free bottle of water. at leats in other IHG Hotels they alway give a free bottle of water(chicago, DR, NL, Argentina, etc)
- the hotel offers a free fruit beverage in the loby but I thing they put the water in the morning and leave there the all day, because in the afternoon the taste of the water is so bad because this beverage needs to ve under refrigeration.....
Very bad experiece I will never stay againg in this hotel
the price I payed did not deserve what I received and also I will never recoemend this hotel.
24 February 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Business traveller US Deceiving services - Do not recommend this hotel to anyone
Horrible services and staff poor knowledge on hotel policies. A day later after I checked in, the mechanical system of the window blind fell on the floor while housekeeping tasks.. I was not in the room when that happened. However, when I got back at the end of the day, the reception desk had left a courtesy note in the room informing about the incident and that they would need to move me to another room as an apology since the maintenance personnel would need a day to fix the issue and install the blind system back into place. The staff at the front desk clearly indicated that nothing would change as far as the rate goes but 2 days later when I called the front desk to inquiry about other issues I was told that I would be charged an additional fee for having requesting an upgraded. I was so furious of their lack of integrity and deceiving actions. I told them I never requested any upgrade and that it was them who had requested me to move to another rooms there will be plenty of time for their maintenance personnel to repair whatever was needed without having the guest present in the room.
Another issue that occurred - had ordered a simple beverage through room service which took over 1 hour. I had assumed they forgot about it since it never arrived within the 20 minutes as promised. As I was preparing to go to bed, room service was knocking on the door, I said it was too late and refused to take the order but was told I still have to pay it regardless.
Honestly, this hotel truly disappointed me at all levels. I have been extremely loyal to this brand for almost 20 years but after this experience I decided to explore other options elsewhere.
24 February 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by dtminosa Great Stay
What a fantastic hotel. Great location. Three fantastic restaurants in the hotel, many others within walking distance.
Close to the Santa Fe mall.
11 February 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jose21 Como siempre una muy buena experiencia
Hospedarse en el Intercontinental de Santa Fe es muy comfortable, su personal es calido y amable y las habitaciones de primera. Quizas lo que habría que mejorar es el room service, no siempre la calidad de los alimentos va en correspondencia a los precios.
08 February 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Muñeca Descanso.
Para mi novio y una servidora, que trabajamos en la zona metropolitana con un acelere de todo tipo, es un lugar de retiro y descanso que no solo relaja, sino la esfera mísma del sitio nos parece romántico y ameno. Por supuesto, sumo la vista genial.
06 February 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Worley Great room, some details to be taken care of.
I'm currently staying at this hotel, and this is my 18th night here since November. I love the room, the bed, the views and the overall comfort. However, there's some minor details that bother me:
- Every day, between 5 and 8pm, I receive a call to my room asking how's everything. It's really intrusive. A couple of times I was sleeping and it really upset me.
- In the last two days, I've had someone knock on my door in the evening "just to check if the room had been cleaned up". Today, this person knocked at 9:15pm, when I was already trying to sleep. I don't think this is good service at all. There should be ways to control if the cleaning ladies have done their job better than this.
- The gym: I use it almost daily and the maintenance is not great. One day there was no drinking water. Today there were no towels. The sauna (I learned how to turn it on by myself since no one is ever there) doesn't warm up even after 40 minutes one.
05 January 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by EToledo Great and excellent room view
Great view from the room to outsider. Very pleasant stay.
02 January 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JORGE V EXCELLENT SERVICE AND LOCATION
VERY GOOD STAFF AND EXCELLENT LOCATION. RESTAURANT WITH GOOD FOOD AS ALWAYS!
31 December 2013