Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 52
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Willchum Lovely Hotel, Lovely City
We arrived unexpectedly due to the cruise company we had been traveling with getting our tour arrangements wrong.The staff could not have been more helpful. My Ambassador Membership was recognized and we were upgraded to a lovely suite.
We had booked club Floor access and found this to be worth while. There was a great Pasta restaurant attached to the hotel with an outside dining area where you could enjoy the mountains and watch the city rush by.
07 December 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by AndresHR Congreso con mi esposa
asistí a un congreso que desarrollaba en el mismo hotel, acompañado por mi esposa y aproveche para visitar amigos en el destino.
05 December 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Etihad Excellent facilities and location
Impressive environment and facilities make guests´ stay very comfortable. Upon terminating our obligations in the city, we were very much willing to go back to the hotel. Very friendly staff and excellent breakfast.
28 November 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Doctorrr Excellent stay..!
Great location, nice club lounge, modern rooms, good service, knowledgeable english-speaking bell-boys, good food.
28 November 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by jdagostino Excellent Location + Great Service
Definitely, every week I spend at Santiago I do book Intercontinental. The location is perfect for night life and for day bussiness.
In addition to that and not less important, the quality of the hotel and level of service staff provides is also amazing.
I feel almost as at home, except I miss my family.
I usually goes for bussines meetings.
IHG keep doing as it is.
PS: I do recomend the sushi restaurant at the corner, 1st floor!!
23 November 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by subttekeko Como siempre una gran experiencia
Un gran descanso para el día de Seminario y/o día de trabajo. Si bien hubo "pequeños detalles", fueron gratamente solucionados por el gran equipo de trabajo y su gran calidez humana... es por ello que recomiendo a todos Intercontinental Santiago como la mejor opción. Saludos.
12 November 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jose23 Stay Review
Overall stay very comfortable as usual. That´s why I am an Intercontinental Ambassador member since several years ago and a fan.
Nevertheless, there are always things to improve, as follows (related with my latest stay at Santiago Intercontinental Hotel:
- In the check in process, I was attended by an agent with very difficult spanish speaking, hard to understand.
- In the check in process I was assigned a very good room at the new tower. When I check in, I was told that I can have breakfast in the Ambassador club lounge of either new or old tower, since the new tower club lounge did not have hot breakfast. Following morning I tried to go to the Ambassador club lounge at the old tower and I was forbidden because my room was in the new tower (!).
- Nicely offered a coffee in my check in process but no milk neither cream available
- Car garage ramps are very narrow for two cars going up and down and crossing in opposite directions simoultaneously.
- Every morning when picking my car for going out I wanted to charge it to my room, but the ticket available to feed the paying machine in the garage where available at front desk of the old tower. So, at front desk of the new tower there were not tickets for the machine available in order to allow me charge the car stay in my room account.
07 November 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by aussiemex Great service
I have always chosen this hotel every time I travel to Santiago. The staff is always very helpful and nice. Facilities are good also. I definitely recommend this hotel.
05 November 2013