It's easy to bring your pet along when you stay with us.* Just book online, then call the hotel directly to give them your reservation confirmation number and ask them to add your pet to the reservation.
To keep all our guests happy, including those not traveling with four-legged friends, some restrictions apply. Ask the hotel about our pet policies, guidelines and applicable fees.
- Pets weighing less than 50 pounds are welcome.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.
- A Pet Policy Letter will be presented at the time of check-in, and a non-refundable fee will be charged to the guest’s account. Fees vary per hotel.
- A “Pet In Suite” Magnet, provided at check-in, must be displayed on the outside of your suite door at all times.
- Pet may be left unattended in your suite. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the suite, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
- Pets are not allowed in the public areas of the hotel such as the Great Room, Fitness Centre, Library, Laundry, Courtyard or near the food service areas.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest suite.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times.
- Housekeeping Service—the pet must be removed from the suite prior to housekeeping service or other arrangements must be made with hotel management.
Terms and Conditions
*All Staybridge Suites hotels in the Americas are pet friendly. For pet policies at all other locations, please contact the hotel directly.