Located in the Santana district of São Paulo right next to the airport, this hotel provides both business and leisure travelers comfortable amenities, like the indoor pool, on-site dinning and the free shuttle service. All of São Paulo is near you, thanks to the easy access to the Tietê metro station.
Centrally located near the Financial District on Paulista Avenue, downtown and both the Base Aérea de Marte and Congonhas - Sao Paulo Airport, this hotel brings Sao Paulo to our guests' doorstep.
Feltre Administração Condominial e Hoteleira Ltda. | CNPJ: 06.278.374/0001-50
A warm welcome awaits you the moment you enter InterContinental São Paulo. Our rooms, a home way from home, are defined by comfort and quality. LCD TVs, iDock stations and high speed Internet are standard features, as well as our exclusive Club Lounge, with continental breakfast and happy hour.
IHC São Paulo Hoteleira Ltda. | CNPJ: 09.604.474/0001-17
I'm a frequent traveller and this is one of the best hotels I've stayed at. There had been a problem with my booking, which the front desk clerk sorted out quickly and in a very professional manner.[More]
The room on the 13th floor was clean and had a nice view.
Some of the features I particularly liked:
1. The Wi-Fi was probably the best I've enjoyed in a hotel ever. Very fast and steady, could even be used for uploading photos and videos, which is what you want to do when you're abroad and want to share your experience with people back home. And it was free for IHG-members, very easy login process as well - no long, hopeless passwords to keep track of and no credit card hassle. I loved this!
2. All kinds of free toiletries, even for shaving and sowing. :)
3. Generous shower (no need to feel claustrophobic) clean, and with clean shower-shelves.
4. I like that this hotel also considers female guests, so the magnifying, big mirror and the good bathroom-light was a big plus.
5. There were PLENTY of power outlets, which is also a huge plus! Most hotels let guests search behind beds to find more than one power outlet for laptops, cellphones, cameras and everything else that needs to be charged. This was great, and in all the right locations in the room too.
6. Good selection in the mini bar, and the fridge.
7. Coffee machine available
8. Safe that fits a laptop and other larger objects, that was very easy to operate.
9. Very comfortable bed with a choice of pillows (feathers or foam, which is great for me, as I'm allergic to feathers)
10. Great breakfast buffet! And if you're hungry anytime during the day or late evening, you can get a snack, a sandwich, pizza or something smaller in the snackbar/restaurant in the lobby.
The check-in and checkout process was quick and easy and the staff was great.
I'm very pleased with this hotel and am happy to recommend it to anyone going to Sao Paulo. :) [Less]
Everything was just 'ok' with the hotel. The lobby area is small and there doesn't seem to be much other space besides the central seating area. Rooms need a bit of renovation. Area is fine - nice[More]
access to restaurants and cafes downstairs. [Less]