Located in the Santana district of São Paulo right next to the airport, this hotel provides both business and leisure travelers comfortable amenities, like the indoor pool, on-site dinning and the free shuttle service. All of São Paulo is near you, thanks to the easy access to the Tietê metro station.
Centrally located near the Financial District on Paulista Avenue, downtown and both the Base Aérea de Marte and Congonhas - Sao Paulo Airport, this hotel brings Sao Paulo to our guests' doorstep.
Feltre Administração Condominial e Hoteleira Ltda. | CNPJ: 06.278.374/0001-50
A warm welcome awaits you the moment you enter InterContinental São Paulo. Our rooms, a home way from home, are defined by comfort and quality. LCD TVs, iDock stations and high speed Internet are standard features, as well as our exclusive Club Lounge, with continental breakfast and happy hour.
IHC São Paulo Hoteleira Ltda. | CNPJ: 09.604.474/0001-17
This hotel is clean, the staff is very friendly, they speak English and they are very eager to help. Be prepare to carry your suitcase inside, there is no bell boy.[Less]
Good clean hotel
Good clean hotel. Room size was great and comfortable, the breakfast was good, the staff was helpful, the location is safe and close to bus but a little walk to metro, the internet is SLOW but it is[More]
My stay April 22, 2015
Nice size rooms, comfortable, all the amenities including outlet for foreign plus in room.
Breakfast has good variety
Location close to the area of my interest.[Less]
EMERSON, in particular was outstanding; however, other concierges were courteous and helpful also.[Less]
Great for Convention accommodation
We had a splendid stay at this hotel whilst attending a convention next door. Great to be able to walk to all the events. The bedroom was adequate, clean and contained coffee machine and iron and[More]
ironing board. Breakfast was fantastic, a great selection and all fresh. Eggs cooked while you wait. The cafe is the only area that needs some attention, the service is slow, very slow and the prices are steep. The payment system in the cafe is quite a mystery, I am still trying to work out what happens, however they got it right on my hotel account so no problem there. The staff are helpful. [Less]
A perfect ten
I'm a frequent traveller and this is one of the best hotels I've stayed at. There had been a problem with my booking, which the front desk clerk sorted out quickly and in a very professional manner.[More]
The room on the 13th floor was clean and had a nice view.
Some of the features I particularly liked:
1. The Wi-Fi was probably the best I've enjoyed in a hotel ever. Very fast and steady, could even be used for uploading photos and videos, which is what you want to do when you're abroad and want to share your experience with people back home. And it was free for IHG-members, very easy login process as well - no long, hopeless passwords to keep track of and no credit card hassle. I loved this!
2. All kinds of free toiletries, even for shaving and sowing. :)
3. Generous shower (no need to feel claustrophobic) clean, and with clean shower-shelves.
4. I like that this hotel also considers female guests, so the magnifying, big mirror and the good bathroom-light was a big plus.
5. There were PLENTY of power outlets, which is also a huge plus! Most hotels let guests search behind beds to find more than one power outlet for laptops, cellphones, cameras and everything else that needs to be charged. This was great, and in all the right locations in the room too.
6. Good selection in the mini bar, and the fridge.
7. Coffee machine available
8. Safe that fits a laptop and other larger objects, that was very easy to operate.
9. Very comfortable bed with a choice of pillows (feathers or foam, which is great for me, as I'm allergic to feathers)
10. Great breakfast buffet! And if you're hungry anytime during the day or late evening, you can get a snack, a sandwich, pizza or something smaller in the snackbar/restaurant in the lobby.
The check-in and checkout process was quick and easy and the staff was great.
I'm very pleased with this hotel and am happy to recommend it to anyone going to Sao Paulo. :) [Less]
By Daniel Magana
Perfect Hotel facilities and Staff services
Everything about the hotel´s facilities is PERFECT!!!
Te best part is the staff service, they offer the best personal service in everything you can need on a trip. My trip was business and pleasure![More]
The staff helped me on both accounts!!!
Thanks for the great experience!!! [Less]
Fast room service
Room service was fast and accurate, which is helpful for hungry travelers!
The breakfast downstairs each morning was nice, and fast. I appreciated having both Brazilian and American options to[More]
choose from. Also appreciated the fast service, since I only had a few minutes each morning for breakfast. [Less]
After multiple stays at this property, I have noticed a constant improvement in personnel and services. Definitely a property on par with my Intercontinental expectations.[Less]