Dining & Nightlife
Times Square restaurants and nightlife are the answer to a pleasant conundrum: How do you choose what to do with so many options? Luckily, time is on your side during an extended stay at our hotel in Times Square.
Within easy reach of our hotel, you’ll find it easy to enjoy Times Square and other restaurants:
- Birdland, a venue that combines world-class jazz with award-winning dining
- Capizzi Pizzeria and Wine Bar in Hell’s Kitchen, a must for pizza lovers
- Grand Central Oyster Bar, for a casual but classic New York dining experience
- National Comedy Theatre, the best place to go when you’re in the mood to laugh
Shopping & Attractions
Our Times Square hotel’s location in New York sits at the city's cultural epicenter. Upscale boutiques, department stores, museums and green spaces abound in Midtown Manhattan.
While New York City boasts an almost infinite number of places to see and things to do, attractions such as these merit multiple visits:
- Riverside Park, a four-mile riverfront park along the Hudson River
- Carnegie Hall, a building famous in its own right and made better by the quality musicianship that graces its stages
- Bryant Park, a serene spot for relaxation just a few blocks from Times Square
- Hayden Planetarium, where the distant stars of the universe unfold