Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 65
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JustinTimberLakeH2o Great Place to stay
Took Kids to Sea World Great Place to stay !!!!!!!!!!!! Hotel is very close to Downtown the Market and River Walk is not far away!!!!!!!!!
August 13, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Liter Best stay in a long time!!!
I must say I was very happy with our stay the hotel had the most friendly staff. It was very clean offered a lot of stuff other hotels don't and We will stay there again when we go to San Antonio!!!
August 12, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by DanFIreRN convenient location, nice room
Room was great for long term stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Dining situation on busy days was terrible. Totally understaffed. No food to eat. Food was of low quality. The free social on Tues, Wed and Thurs was great when the hotel wasn't busy and the staffing was adequate.
August 11, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mcauley None
Short walk to Alamo and riverwalk. Great location and nice hotel.
August 11, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by feline007 Hotel Check Debacle and Uncaring Hotel Staff
Is poor for my hotel stay in San Antionio, Texas. The room that I had reserved for my family was not given to me. I had to pay more money to get a room that would accommodate us. The staff was uncaring and uncooperative.
August 5, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Go Alamo
Friendly and clean living areas.
I would stay here in the future.
My family loved the location.
August 5, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 great hotel
I stayed here for 2 weeks and the stay was unbelievable! employees were very helpful, nice and went out of their way to make sure my stay was everything i was looking for and more. every tuesday, wed, and thursday there was a social with free dinner and beer and wine. there was plenty of accomodations(housekeeping was amazing!, there was a gym, a pool, and free laundry). this hotel is by far the best i have stayed at.
July 29, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Good extended-stay
The bad first (only two):
The only thing that is somewhat bothersome is the train tracks nearby. If you're there for a couple of weeks, you get used to it and don't even hear it.
The office chair in my suite was wearing down on the upholstery, so it was coming off in chunks.
1) They accept pets and cleanup bags are free for use outside with plenty of walking space for your pets. The maximum charge is $150 no matter how long you stay, at the rates: 15 for the first night, 10 for the nights after.
2) Love the Food! - full and fairly nutritious breakfast 7 days a week, and Tuesday to Thursday at 5:30, they have a Social deal, with food and free wine/beer for a few hours. Get to know the folks around if you're so inclined.
3) The suites are great. The kitchen is perfect for what you should need. The bed is very comfortable. The room can be blacked out for sleeping during the day. The king suite I stayed in was great.
4) The staff was very helpful and attentive to needs.
5) Laundry was free!
6) Exercise room was great for keeping up with the workouts, consists of dumbbells, two treadmills, one elliptical, and a multipurpose cable machine.
7) Amazing location. You're away from the hubbub of downtown, but you're close enough to the Riverwalk to get there in about 8 minutes.
8) Close to the highway on-ramp and a junction to go anywhere in the city so you can get where you're going quickly.
I recommend this place. I'd stay here again, most definitely.
July 27, 2014