Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 59
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 great hotel
I stayed here for 2 weeks and the stay was unbelievable! employees were very helpful, nice and went out of their way to make sure my stay was everything i was looking for and more. every tuesday, wed, and thursday there was a social with free dinner and beer and wine. there was plenty of accomodations(housekeeping was amazing!, there was a gym, a pool, and free laundry). this hotel is by far the best i have stayed at.
July 29, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Good extended-stay
The bad first (only two):
The only thing that is somewhat bothersome is the train tracks nearby. If you're there for a couple of weeks, you get used to it and don't even hear it.
The office chair in my suite was wearing down on the upholstery, so it was coming off in chunks.
1) They accept pets and cleanup bags are free for use outside with plenty of walking space for your pets. The maximum charge is $150 no matter how long you stay, at the rates: 15 for the first night, 10 for the nights after.
2) Love the Food! - full and fairly nutritious breakfast 7 days a week, and Tuesday to Thursday at 5:30, they have a Social deal, with food and free wine/beer for a few hours. Get to know the folks around if you're so inclined.
3) The suites are great. The kitchen is perfect for what you should need. The bed is very comfortable. The room can be blacked out for sleeping during the day. The king suite I stayed in was great.
4) The staff was very helpful and attentive to needs.
5) Laundry was free!
6) Exercise room was great for keeping up with the workouts, consists of dumbbells, two treadmills, one elliptical, and a multipurpose cable machine.
7) Amazing location. You're away from the hubbub of downtown, but you're close enough to the Riverwalk to get there in about 8 minutes.
8) Close to the highway on-ramp and a junction to go anywhere in the city so you can get where you're going quickly.
I recommend this place. I'd stay here again, most definitely.
July 27, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by johnnnnnn My stay
I loved the quietness. I never heard a sound when I was in my room. I slept like a baby. The hotel clerks were just fine. My only 1 complaint would be that the elevators and the breakfast eating areas were filty. The furniture was torn, dirty, soiled and old. They really need to replace it. The food was good though, compliments to the cooks.
July 27, 2014