Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 67
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Vallaiah Comfortable but issues with internet
The hotel is good in terms of comfortability. Only issue is with Internet which is pretty bad.
August 12, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 各方面还算不错
August 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by collegecheck Pricey but was a nice stay
The suite was spacious and very clean. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The pool was overly chlorinated (according to my kids) which made them not want to use it again.
I wish the kitchen had more utensils for cooking but again, it was nicely updated and very clean.
The breakfast was average but not bad.
Overall the stay was nice.
August 7, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by chicoc Nice room
The room was nice, but space could have been used more efficiently. The bathroom was very cramped and small, and there was plenty of other space in the room that could be used for the bathroom instead.
August 6, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Treybak My stay at the Staybridge Suites
My stay here was excellent and I would stay here again. In addition, I would recommend this property
August 5, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by FamilyNguyen Expensive and poor quality
- Avoid to charge the bill before check out
- More maintenance for old and missing equipments at the kitchen
- More control of the make up room
- More spcae and better food at the breakfast
August 3, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by BornInChina Not up to the price paid
I stayed at a two bedroom suite -- paid good money for it, as I have 3 adults and a baby.
1) My A/C didn't stop, made the room freezing cold. Finally, the electricity to the A/C had to be cut off. In a couple of hours, the room was warm!
2) Front desk staff didn not follow up on customer's request. I called in earlier, like 8am, to request a A/C service. Was told the service man would be sent there after 9am. Came back in the evening, A/C problem still there.
3) Provide complimentary bottled water when your customer asks, especially your top tier elite customers. I usually don't have to ask for bottled water, but had to ask once to make formula for my baby on the road while I was in a hurry to leave. I was bluntly refused and told to buy the bottled water.
4) The cleaning staff didn't even put the plates into dish washer...
July 29, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DJEmunter Great Stay
We had a really fun stay at the hotel. The staff was friendly and he breakfast was very good. We were there on a dinner social night and the food was very good.
July 28, 2014