Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 112
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Hodasi Great Service experience
The Hotel and management thought ahead to accommodate foreign guest.
This is really commendable.
May 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Alex_1980 Comfortable rooms
Our stay was exceptional, good location. Olivetto is very nice restaurant with friendly staff. Food very tasty.
April 29, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Great service and friendly personnel
Perfect location - in the city centre and the train station is cross the road. Staff is very attentive and helpful. Room is super comfortable. Free WiFi.
April 17, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dwain Great Hotel to Book
Great location and place to stay when visiting St. Petersburg.
April 8, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Genio P Non-Qualifying stay
I feel no good because my stay is not give upgrade to IHG Rewards Club points.
April 4, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Goarik Great hotel
Great hotel. Staff very very accessible and helpful.
Excellent location next to Moscow railway station . Delicious Italian dishes in the hotel restaurant Olivetto. Especially enjoyed mushroom risotto and seafood salad.
April 4, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Nike115 Good property
Good property, perfect location, good service and value for money.
March 30, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Belesya Great value for money
Nice location in the city center, very comfortable hotel, rooms are cleanand nicely decorated. Very tasty breakfast. I'd l'île to mention Yaroslav from the reception, helpful and professional.
March 25, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by OnurT Amazing
Great Location and value, easily access to shopping malls and touristic areas. The rooms are quite and clean. Breakfast is great.
March 25, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by chaos8866 床铺舒适
March 17, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Veronik007 Exellent hotel
I like everything in this hotel. Staff very nice, polite and helpful. Very good location. Just perfect hotel.
March 16, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by somebody good place~
Recommend crowne plaza ligovsky it's good place to relax &business
March 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by lorenc 200 rr for registration
a big surprise at teh re eption was to pay 200rr for registartion as a foreigner. My friend Russian did bnot need to pay. it is the first time ever I experienced this
March 8, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by ngunder Internet way too slow
Very poor "free" internet, which was unacceptably slow. It was like being connected to a 9600Baud modem from 1998. I could have paid for the additional bandwidth onsite, but why do this when I can just select another hotel which offers fast internet for free with the same service level.
February 27, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Elmar Gardinen dunkeln nicht genug ab
Selbst im Winter haben die Gardinen Licht vom Nachbargebäude durchgelassen. Evtl. zusätzliche Abdunkelungsgardinen einbauen oder Verdunkelungs- Rollos installieren
February 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TINEZ CONFORT EXCELENTE Y CAMA COMODISIMA
ESTUVE EN EL CROWN PLAZA LIGOVSKY POR NEGOCIOS.
LA SITUACION ES MUY BUENA .
CAMA MUY COMFORTABLE, LA DUCHA EXCELLENTE Y EL NIVEL DE COMFORT Y DECORACION ESTUPENDOS.
DESAYUNO VARIADISIMO Y EL SERVICIO MUY ATENTO Y CON GANAS DE COMPLACER.
EL PRECIO ES MUY RAZONABLE.
EN GRANDES CIUDADES NORMALMENTE NO TIENES UN HOTEL CON ESTE NIVEL A ESTOS PRECIOS.
February 22, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Marcocino Great room overall but average breakfast
Great room overall but average breakfast. I have enjoy the hotel. very well located near the Galleria shopping mall. we didn't like the fact that people could smoke inside of the hotel.
beds super comfortable and staff very friendly
February 20, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by a5e1 Excellent location and good service
Minibar closed by key!!!
Reception can not verify my IHG membership...
February 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by anik77 awesome place to stay
dear travelers while choosing where to go and where to stay please don't hesitate but just go there
February 12, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by borag all went well
happy to stay again as overall good impression as no problems here........
February 11, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LaRussie Great Hotel
- Perfect value for money
- Very nice interior and atmosphere
- Helpfull and friendly staff
- Good location
- Very good room size and room 'equipment'
Only minus is that the mattress was too firm, and I could use a better top layer.
Still I already have stayed at this hotel twice and will be definitely coming back as well recommend it to the others.
February 10, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by UNICAEN 不错
February 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BonnieBr My stay on a leisure group trip
Location very good, staff very professional, rates a little expensive, breakfast and restaurant for dinner very good.
February 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 780474518Platinum Right price for great service
Good choice to stay in St.-Petersburg. It's located by 5 minutes walk distance from Moscowsky Railways Station or by 30 minutes by car from Pulkovo Airport. New renovated building wth good atmosphere inside.
January 28, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by A Visitor Big let down room 901
Great central location. Public areas minimul but adequate.Breakfast basic but acceptable.
All staff were polite,smart and helpfull, except VLAD ( tall, wearing glasses,slim with dark hair) on
reception who was the STAR of the Hotel, He was proffecional,
very helpfull above and beyond his remit.
Now to room 901 !!! Haveing been kindly up graded we were given the SHOE BOX in the ATIC. I did'nt realise an UP grade just meant you were put UP in the roof. We though of moveing into the bathroom as it was bigger than the bedroom!!!! need I say more.
January 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Akostich Comfortable bed and great service.
Best Hotel in city
Comfortable bed and great service.
January 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mightyguy Very good
Hotel is very good and clean.
I like the hotel
Place is very good
January 13, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Katya23 Overall experience
- Good location of the hotel;
- Bad knowledge of English language by staff at reception (couldn't explain the obvious things to the English-speaking person standing next to me);
- Great advantage - high cleanliness of bathroom and shower (!!!!);
- Unfriendly welcome of the security staff (I am not asking to smile as an idiot, but to be more friendly and customer-oriented is necessary, as during my stay at the hotel I want to feel myself as a GUEST and not as a CLIENT);
- Total absence of cleaning standards among housekeeping attendants: every day a different attendant was making up the room, some were washing the floor, some were not even removing the garbage, some were leaving the bed undone, some were changing the towels that were NOT on the floor, some were bringing extra bottles of water though we haven't used the 2 not even touched compliment bottles left the day before;
- HSK team-leaders are to controll the quality of cleaning by checking - all the surfaces in the wardrobe were really dusty so I've "soiled" my white evening dress ;(
- Good quality of amenities chosen for bathroom;
- While my stay I couldn't find the sewing kit - where do you hide it in the room?! ;)
- Problems with telephone connection during the whole stay (we had to go down to the reception if we needed smth);
- Strange system of turning on/of the light - I got used that usually there is ONE button switching off all the lights in the room (except the lamp next to bed) - but in this case some of the lights were swithing off with the button to the right side of the bed, some lights - with the button to the left side of the bed, some were not switching off at all and I had to stand up.
For 3 years I was working for the Hyatt as a HSK manager and I should say that the overall experience of the hotel is good, but you are to start implementing of the service standards, really.
January 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Arjuna Great hotel except for the internet speed
High standard hotel, great room, pleasing service, convenient location. However, speed of internet was extremely poor, reminded me of travelling in the middle of nowhere is SEA.
January 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by notusingmyfullname perfect location, quality rooms
Located in the heart of city, 2 minutes to speed train station and nevskiy prospekt.
Rooms are high quality; tv service, bed, bathroom...
Room service is quick, and meals are delicious.
December 26, 2013