Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 26
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by tryingToSleep99 Not a great stay !
I have stayed at this property literally hundreds of times in the past.
I have always enjoyed my stays but this time was different.
I was allocated room 1222 adjacent to the patio and BBQ area. First of all I can't understand why anyone would build a BBQ area in the center of a Hotel, just yards from where people are trying to sleep.
I also can't understand why any one would want to BBQ in November in the middle of the night. Further more I can't understand why if your are having a BBQ in November 50deg F in the middle of the night you would make so much noise, show no consideration for other people and not stop when asked to. Who are you? Why wouldn't you go to a restaurant ?
As far as I could see the staff did not enforce the 9PM shutdown the BBQ rule.
I won't be staying here again.
November 19, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Itay Food and Accessability
Firstly I did like staying and I will come again. 3 main points to imporve:
1) The breakfasts are OK but not enough variety for someone who stay a week. The dinners from Tue - Thu are nice gesture but the food quality is not good.
2) Geeting a room in the 3rd floor without an elevator is not ideal.
3) The Gym is very simple.
November 19, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rollingvicki great place for extended work, stay
Location is great- close to 237. However those who are sensitive to noise may notice road traffic sound- it did not bother me. It appears that the property managers have thoughtfully added an extra layer of window pane to make rooms soundproof.
Rooms are well furnished and comfortable..easy for working at the desk and ample sitting space. Nice big closet- iron worked well
1. the alarm clock/radio did not work (alarm clock part) in m y room
2. kitchen was well stocked except for small sized pots and pans.
3. microwave made loud noise while working and though it worked, apparently needed service.
4. Breakfast was very good, except the scrambled eggs were rubbery.
MOST IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE- one does not pick thi s up from looking at the website, is that units are like apartments and there is NO ELEVATOR for easy access to 2nd and 3rd floor units. those with heavy luggage or physical mobility issues be aware!
November 7, 2013