Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 64
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by L'aerie Great value for suite hotel in Sunnyvale, CA
I inadvertently ended up staying at the Staybridge Suites hotel in Sunnyvale because all of the hotels I regularly stay in in Palo Alto were full. When I was offered the Staybridge Suites Hotel as an alternative, I was concerned about the distance to the office I was going to every day, and that it would add significant time to my commute.
As it was, the commute was only about 10 minutes difference, and the quality of the hotel was so superior to the one I had been staying in previously that the 10 minutes did not matter at all.
All around it was a wonderful experience and I plan to stay at this hotel every time I am traveling in the Palo Alto/Sunnyvale area in the future.
October 20, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by fatboy71 Convenient and homely atmosphere
- the cost of stay is comparable to other higher-star hotels BUT StayBridge gets my vote due to the close proximity to my office, and literally seconds from major freeways and highways, yet tucked in a great corner of Hamlin Ct.
- Hotel Staff are courteous and friendly
- The kitchen and room amenities are just what I needed when I'm out here in the US (I'm not living in the US)
- Breakfast and Social nites are pluses
- Free self-laundry service with ample machines to wash and dry my clothes
- Barbeque pits and basketball court with a swimming pool are well maintained
October 20, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by vinaykz Homely
I travel to Sunnyvale at least once a year, and I ask my travel agent to book this particular suite every time.
So, I cant praise enough the care the staff extends. It's almost pampering...
- The renovated property; change from deep green color to brownish environment, gives a fresh look. Impressed.
October 16, 2014