Government and Military Rates
Candlewood Suites® offers the best of all worlds when considering extended stay hotel options and our guests agree. Guest satisfaction scores lead the extended stay hotel category.
And you’ll find our rates are at or below per diem 365 days a year with last studio suite availability at nearly 300 locations nationwide. For your next stay, especially if it’s for a week or more, choose Candlewood Suites.
Our Suites Feature
• Full kitchen including a dishwasher and full size refrigerator/freezer
• Comforts of Home™ Bedding Collection
• Spacious well-lighted work area
• Two phone lines with voicemail
• FREE high speed Internet access
• FREE local calls
• A comfortable recliner
• Television with DVD player
To respect your privacy, housekeeping service is scheduled weekly. Fresh linens and towels are always available upon request at the front desk.
Uniquely Candlewood Suites
Our signature amenities and guest services enable you to live, work, and relax according to your schedule, not ours. These amenities and services include:
• Candlewood Cupboard® – Shop 24/7 on the honor system for a variety of beverages, snacks, breakfast items, frozen dinners, and more.
• FREE Guest Laundry – Take care of laundry whenever it’s convenient.
• Gazebo Grill – Use our gas grill to cook out whenever you crave that tasty burger or steak.
• Lending Library - Checkout a FREE movie or CD from our Lending Library.
• Candlewood Gym – No need to miss your workout. our gym is accessible 24 hours a day.
How to Book
Enter your destination into the search box on this page to find a hotel and book your Government rate.
Terms & Conditions
More than 3,000 participating IHG hotels worldwide provide government rates to active military, federal, state, local, international government employees and cost-reimbursable contractors (CRCs) on official business travel. Advise the agent when making your reservation in order to receive this special rate. Proper ID is required at check-in.
Government/Military/CRC or state government rates are not valid in conjunction with any special promotion, discount rate or group rate. Special event and blackout dates may apply and rooms are limited. Guests should present either a valid government-issued ID, or government credit card or government travel work orders or an IHG on-line traveler card at check-in.
Each participating IHG hotel might offer unique amenities or services for government travelers for their specific hotel such as: free continental breakfast, free local phone calls, free full breakfast, etc. Our brands have standard services that focus on delivering and providing quality customer service to ensure you enjoy your stay with us.