With hotels across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, our diverse family of brands provides exceptional spaces to ensure your next meeting, event, or celebration is unforgettable. And if you book by 15 June 2018 you'll get more than just kudos for a great event, with double IHG Rewards Club points.* We think you deserve it.
Remember to register for the 2x rewards offer below.
Discover the IHG difference
From boardrooms to ballrooms, and from Canberra's award-winning National Convention Centre to unique event locations, we've got just the right, versatile space for whatever brings your together. Count on the support and expertise of our meetings and events teams to partner with you to make your event a success.
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Your meeting is just the beginning
Elegant, breathtaking venues that infuse sophistication into seamless meeting and event execution. Leverage our local expertise and have your delegates come away with a better understanding of each other and their destination.
Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Your meetings partner
We’re the hotel for modern business productivity, focusing on your holistic needs from restoration to inspiration. We're all business, mostly.
Meetings matter here
We welcome meetings of all shapes and sizes, creating a joyful place to work and collaborate. From quick huddles to business workshops, we’ve got you covered.
Holiday Inn Express
Meeting every expectation
From corporate meetings to family reunions, we love a good gathering! Let us help, we'll make it hassle-free and uncomplicated.
Unique Meeting Experiences
We believe closed rooms creates closed minds. That’s why whether it’s an unusual space, quirky dinner or surprising group activity, we offer you delightfully unique experiences for your next meeting or conference in Australia.
A unique event deserves a unique location. Whether it’s a distinctive space, exclusive dinner or memorable group activity, at our hotels and resorts, we offer a range of unique experiences for your next meeting in New Zealand.
Find your ideal meeting or event venue
Australian Capital Territory
Crowne Plaza Canberra
National Convention Centre Canberra
(not eligible for the promotion)
New South Wales
InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach, Sydney
Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific
Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
Holiday Inn Old Sydney
Holiday Inn Parramatta
Holiday Inn Potts Point
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
Holiday Inn Warwick Farm
Holiday Inn St Marys
Holiday Inn Express Sydney Macquarie Park
Kirkton Park Hotel Hunter Valley
Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasetters
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
Crowne Plaza Surfer's Paradise
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside
Holiday Inn Express Brisbane Central
Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
Crowne Plaza Melbourne
Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
Holiday Inn on Flinders Melbourne
InterContinental Perth City Centre
Crowne Plaza Perth
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre
Crowne Plaza Auckland
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
Crowne Plaza Christchurch
Crowne Plaza Queenstown
Holiday Inn Queenstown Frankton Road
Holiday Inn Rotorua
Papua New Guinea
Holiday Inn Port Moresby
Holiday Inn Express Port Moresby
Crowne Plaza Port Moresby
*Offer applicable for meetings consumed between 1 May and 30 September 2018
These “General Promotion Terms” shall govern this Promotion.
- In order to participate in the Promotion, you must be an IHG® Business Rewards Member, have accepted the IHG Business Rewards Programme Terms and Conditions (www.ihg.com/businessrewards), and registered your Membership number to this Promotion (“Registration”).
- Upon registration, Members will be presented with the opportunity to earn 100% extra bonus points (6 Points for every $1 USD spend instead of 3 Points) (“Promotional Points”) on spend up to $20,000 per Meeting or Event.
- Meetings and Events must be booked in the period of the 1st of May 2018 to 15th of June 2018 (“Promotional Booking Period”). Any meetings or events booked outside this period will not qualify under the Promotion’s terms and conditions. Meetings and Events must take place between the 1st of May 2018 to the 30th of September 2018 (“Promotional Stay Period”). Any Meetings or Events taking place outside this period, or made prior to Registration, will not qualify under the Promotion’s terms and conditions. The Promotional Booking Period and Promotional Stay Period are collectively referred to as the Promotional Period.
- This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.
- This is a limited time offer and IHG reserves the right to cancel the Promotion if over-subscribed.
- Promotional Points can be achieved by booking Meetings or Events and Room Rates for the Meeting or Event Group Accommodation, linked to that Meeting or Event, at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® hotels in Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea.
- The National Convention Centre in Canberra is excluded from this Promotion and the IHG Business Rewards Programme.
- Some employers, by policy, may prohibit or restrict employee participation in IHG® Business Rewards and IHG assumes no responsibility or liability for compliance with such policies. Members are responsible for ensuring that receipt/acceptance of points awarded under this offer complies with any applicable terms and conditions of their employment, their employer's internal policies and procedures or any other rules or regulations to which they are subject.
- Promotional points are not issued on Non-Qualifying Room Rates made by individuals who book accommodation on behalf of others that are not part of a Group Meeting or Event. Non-Qualifying Room Rates include the following: net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, IHG Rewards Club Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, most rates booked through most third party websites, complimentary hotel stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate at IHG’s sole discretion.
- Promotional Points earned can be used for redemption opportunities towards Reward Nights, merchandise and other redemption opportunities. Redemption options listed in Promotional materials are examples of redemptions only and availability and points to redeem varies by country. Other redemption opportunities are available in the IHG Rewards Club catalogue. Please visit www.ihg.com/rewardsclub to see all redemption options available in your country.
- Points earned through the Promotion will be awarded up to 60 days after the end of the Promotion Stay Period.
- This exclusive Promotion is valid and applies to the original recipient only.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, IHG reserves the right to remove a member's Promotional Points if fraudulent use of the Promotion is detected. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, IHG Business Rewards reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion at any time with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, IHG reserves the right of final interpretation of these Terms and Conditions. Members must make any Promotional inquiries within 60 days of the end of the campaign Promotional Booking Period.
- Additional IHG Business Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions may apply (www.ihg.com/businessrewards).
- Meeting Credits Prepaid MasterCard® is available to redeem in certain countries. Card terms and conditions apply, see https://www.myprepaidcenter.com/site/ihg-meetingcredits/standard/prohibited-countries for prohibited countries.
- Earning Examples for Promotional Points:
- If a Registered Member has a spend of $5,000 USD during the Promotional Period then the Member will earn 6 Points for every $1 USD totalling 30,000 Points.
- If a Registered Member has a spend of $20,000 USD during the Promotional Period then the Member will earn 6 Points for every $1 USD totalling 120,000 Points.
- If a Registered Member has a spend of $30,000 USD on a single event during the Promotional Period then the Member will earn 6 Points for every $1 USD on the first $20,000 USD (120,000 Points) and 3 Points for every $1 for the remaining $10,000 USD (30,000 Points) totalling 150,000 Points.
© 2018 InterContinental Hotels Group