Terms and Conditions
Senior travel discounts on the non-discounted room rate at any participating IHG® hotel will be available to guests who are 62 years of age or older or with valid membership ID of a retired persons organization.
Bookings should be made at least two (2) days in advance. Discount may vary by hotel. Blackout dates apply and rooms are subject to availability. Certain room types may be excluded from the promotion. Hotel policy varies in regard to number of guests allowed per room. Not applicable with other discounted rate promotions. Not applicable to group bookings.
Some restrictions apply based on individual hotel policies. Changes to your reservation are usually acceptable, but always check the hotel's cancellation policy before booking for cancellation fees that may apply depending upon arrival date and hotel selected.
If Eligible Senior travelers are also an IHG One Rewards Member they will be subject to the following additional terms:
- In case that two or more than two Eligible Members check-in the same one room at the same time, points will only be credited to the same account of the one of such member who made the booking.
- Eligible points will be deposited to the Eligible Member’s IHG® One Rewards account in 4-6 weeks.
- If any Eligible Member is found conducting fraud or misusing regarding this promotion, IHG® One Reward has the full right and discretion to withdraw the rewards to such Eligible Member or even close the IHG® One Rewards account of such Eligible Member.
- IHG® One Reward reserves the right to, at any time, and with or without the prior notification, cancel, terminate or amend the offer terms or exclusive task for such Eligible Member.
- This offer qualifies for IHG® One Rewards points but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion and has no cash value.
- Subject to standard IHG® One Rewards program terms and conditions.