Stayed here for a night. It was my birthday staycation. Nothing to fault on, apart from the fact that the car took ages to be brought back to the front entrance by the valet. Once had to wait 20
minutes. Apart from that, everything was top notch. Can't believe it is a 4 star hotel.
- Got a voucher for 2 free drinks when I arrived, because I am an IHG member.
- Got an amazing room in the quiet zone, away from the lifts as I requested, with beautiful views of Yas Link Golf Course and the beach; from the room's balcony.
- Was welcomed with a platter of fruits and chocolate covered dates, in the room.
- The room was of an ample size and the bathroom design was spectacular. Especially loved the bath tub. Really massive tub and well placed. Loved my bath and my showers.
- Loved the fact that Crowne Plaza used eco-friendly toiletries for their bathrooms.
- One of the best beds I have slept on and it came with plush pillows; all 7 of them!!
- Great service and hotel design in general.
- Loved my lunch from the hotel's Pan Asian restaurant called Jing Asia. Very economical too. Business buffet for only AED 99 per person (unlimited soft drinks and water, plus choice of unlimited main course + dessert, or unlimited main course + appetiser).
- Was greeted with a surprise platter consisting of a medium sized cake, that had happy birthday written on it. It truly made my stay much more magical and I felt really happy. This was a very good touch by Crowne Plaza and I would mark their service as being 5 stars worthy.
Not only this, I got a great room rate, because I booked direct through IHG website. I got the IHG member's advance rate. Overall, I am really happy with my IHG and Crowne Plaza experience. P.S. The European lady at the check-in/check-out counter who assisted me with my check-in had a great smile. Thank you Crowne Plaza Yas Island, will definitely come again. [Less]