Rated 3.4 out of 5 by 16
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by jimmyTraveller Terrible taxi service
waiting for taxi, nobody care. Told me have called taxi station, no any one come in 20 minutes! Have to go out hundrans meter away to the street by myself and take one. The guys there never want to help you. Never stay in this hotel again!!
June 19, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by TheGerman Nice and quite with attentive staff
I like the big and bright rooms with its comfortable bathroom size too. The quite ambience with the nicely done lake is great for a relaxing walk after a working day.
If you look for evening entertainment or shopping it isn't the location to choose.
The staff was always attentive with some showing basic English language knowledge. Nevertheless they are friendly making you feel comfortable.
March 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by AisaDchen Hotel is good
New opening hotel,driver difficult to find it.Try to cell hotel,then reach.Bellboy help my luggage friendly.front desk staff was nicely.
A beautiful lake front of my room.let my wife was so happy.bed and pillow was comfort.
After business,i have no idea for good place to go.Mr.concierger made a plan to me,thankyou.I found my needs.
But hotel english spreaker was pool,they lovely,but cannot understand what your means,you have to speak with manager.
January 7, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Travel88 Improved service and worth the stay.
I would like to compliment the staffs during this stay as they taking good care of my family and have taken care my extra needs. Friendly staff and very attentive.
The service had improve tremendously from my previous stay. There is still a lot more to improve but I would say I'm really appreciated and thanks for the well service provided.
Once again, you guys did a good job and I will definitely stay here again.
An extra suggestion, there should be more variety of tea bags provide in the room.
December 27, 2012
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Benjamin2012 Services not up to the 4 star status of the hotel
Generally the services provided in your hotel is still not up to the 4 star status of the hotel. Many of the staff are poorly trained and lacked of customer focus attitude.
Below are some of the observations:-
1) Long processing time for check-in and check-out. This is very inconvenient especially peak time in the early morning.
2) Slow replenishment of food in the restaurant (buffet breakfast). Staff are less obsevant to the level of food left - reactive to the request/ feedback by customers that food has empty.
3) Inconsistent policy of bringing food out from the restaurants.
4) Poor laundry services - clothes sent to laundry spoilt. Inconvenient to business travellers resulting in insufficient clothes to change for business meetings/ conferences.
5) Lack of relaxation/ rejuvinate services such as spa, massage, sport facillities, live music and etc.
November 13, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by dalaojin3378 a good trip
have a good trip in Shanghai Xiayang Lake ,good room ,it is very large,and sevice is very good, have a nice day
October 28, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by phoenixcnnj unprofessional staff and double-standard in the restaurant
1. Breakfast. If you are a Chinese-looking guest, you only get some kind of instant-coffee. If you are a foreign-looking guest, you will get a fresh made coffee from a coffee machine behind bar by restaurant staff.
2. Take all your business notes with you when you are out for meetings, even though you placed them on the table, not in the trash bin. Roomkeeping may throw them out for you and no help you can expect from hotel.
3. Be careful when you ask for a taxi with doorman. He may in such a bad mood.
August 27, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Endesu Quiet place
If you look for a hotel away from Shanghai noise and stress, this could be for you. There are very few guests, very little street noise and a quiet lake outside to hotel where you can take nice walks.
Also, the rooms are new, spacious and quiet with all the amenities you need.
Apart from that however, not much good to say about please. Because it is so deserted, the service is suffering, you can easily see the staff are bored and hardly bother to assist guests. Restaurants are dead and the food, although tempting on the menu, is seldom up to standard. On two occasions, we were the only guests in the Chinese restaurant for dinner.
Hotel transport arrangements were also poor and expensive, a short ride to Hongqiao airport was charged at 4 times the price of a taxi and was not much better quality.
The area around has nothing, but this is as advertised I guess, our expectations were met in this regard.
Even though the hotel was very empty, we were not offered much in the way of Priority Club extras, I have received more extras on award stays at other hotels in Shanghai.
All in all, a decent hard product, nice rooms, but everything else was rather poor.
July 24, 2012