1 King Premium La Bonne Mère View Terrace is around 41sqm large.
Very nice room indeed.
Bedroom with very comfortable bed.
Seating area with dining table.
Usb sockets next to the dining
table. Sockets next to the bed.
Malongo expresso machine.
Lovely and large terrace with superb view over the Vieux Port (old harbour).
Superb bathroom with Boffi sink, bathtub, separate rainforest shower/toilets.
Byredo Bal d’Afrique toiletries.
You can have your bath with a superb view over the Old Harbour.
Flatscreen television with massive selection of French and international channels. Chromecast.
Elegant contemporary design.
- In addition to a Deutz Rosé Champagne bottle, I received free entrance at The Cercle des Nageurs de Marseille, a very select swimming club founded in 1921.
The club has a 25m indoor pool, a 25m outdoor pool and a 50m indoor pool (all with seawater), as well as of course access to the sea, plus services (cabins, bar, etc). It was just great to spend a sunny afternoon in a quiet and select environment.
- To make the most of my afternoon at the Club des Nageurs and to be able to shower before my evening departure for Paris, I was offered a courtesy room. Really nice attention.
- Smiling and attentive service
- Superb room with great terrace with a view,
- Perfect location, close to Vieux Port, Mucem museum, in the heart of Panier historical district (with superb Vieille Charité), 15 minutes walk to rue Grignan with elegant boutiques.
- Very nice historical building
- Pleasant indoor pool and spa
- Superb view from the terrace
- Very good breakfast. Nice selection of teas (service was a bit chaotic).
- Nothing [Weniger]