I'm at this hotel a lot on business. The rooms are always clean and the staff are awesome!
- I enjoy the welcome that I get when I come in. I have got to know the staff by name and they recognize
me when I come in. Always smiles!
- It's a really nice Hotel.
- The rooms are always very clean and smell fresh. No old used up smell (you know the one I'm talking about). The beds are made with attention to detail. The bathroom and kitchenette show the same attention to detail.
- It's nice to have a cookie (always fresh and chewy) when I come back from supper.
- It's located in a great area close to just about any kind of food you like. Walmart is less than a mile in case you need something, or if you don't want to drive, there's a 24/7 CVS right across the street.
- There's a nice pool and exercise area (that I never use... lol). There's also a grill at the sitting area around back.
- The free breakfast is above average, actually. Those cinnamon rolls are sinful. The white gravy and biscuits are usually my pick.
Sometimes the hotel is booked when I come in to town, and I have to stay elsewhere. Trust me when I tell you this is your best bang-for-buck home away from home in this area.
Kudos to Mrs. Pat, Mr. Hue, and Ms. Ambry for their awesomeness! [Less]