Had a couple of issues:
- Checkin was relatively smooth. Requested for early checkin. Upon arrival room was not ready. Was told room would be ready in an hour. No big deal as i had a meeting to
get to. Would have been nice to have freshen up.
- Room was nice & large. Good amenities in the room. Loved the little touches like the welcome fruits, notes etc.
- Thumbs up for washer/dryer in the room with laundry detergent!
- Gift (straw hat) was a little impratical as it cant be packed in bags without being crashed. Decided to leave it behind.
- As it's a service apartment unit, it would be good to have some kitchen towels, dishwashing liquid, sponge etc. Had to use shower gel to wash 1 item.
- Room was on 18th Fl. Views was stunning. Wished it had better insulated windows. Traffic noise was pretty bad especially in the morning,
- Booked airport transfer upon checkin for 8am. Reconfirmed booking the night before checking out. Car was not ready upon checkout (7.45am). Front desk officer said car would be ready in an hour (9am!) Push for car to be earlier. Was told earliest they can do was 8.30am!!! I had a flight to catch. Insisted to have car now as per booking. Car finally arrived at 8.15am. This is totally unacceptable. Took it up with the duty manager who said she would look into the matter. [Less]