I’ve used this Holiday Inn quite a number of times whenever I’m passing through Frankfurt airport, and it has become my “go to” hotel because of:
1. Its Proximity to the Airport while at the same
time the hotel is located in parklands (Wald) which gives it a “special feel”, especially in good weather when the patio area is available.
2. The Hotel itself is meticulously run, stayed there a bunch of times and never had a problem nor a minor issue whatsoever
3. The Staff onsite are exceptionally, they are friendly and immensely competent in their roles, and I’ve noticed that there seems to be little in terms of staff turnover as I’ve recognized the same faces working there as I’ve stayed in the hotel over the years.
4. The Bar, is a very refined area, and while having somewhat a ‘dated’ appearance compared to modern themed bars these days, it exactly what someone that’s just crossed the Atlantic, or had the misery of yet another long-distance flight needs … So, don't change a thing …it’s perfect.
5. The rooms are comfortable, with extremely clean bathrooms, and it’s an unexpected pleasure to find a full-size bathtub in hotel rooms these days.
6. The Scuttle service to and from the Airport is a breeze, highly efficient and timely [Less]