Choose from our child-friendly hotels in San Diego for your next family holiday. Free Internet and Kids Stay and Eat Free at Holiday Inn.
No matter what brings you and your family to San Diego, there's a Holiday Inn® brand hotel that has something special to offer. All of our San Diego family friendly hotels provide a distinct experience built to make your travels better.
Work and play rarely mix this well. Free high-speed Internet access, meeting facilities and our service make business easy. But there's something about our hotels that will make you want to unwind and take some time for yourself. Maybe it's our family-friendly feel, our great restaurants and bars or just the inviting refreshment of a sparkling pool. No matter why you're visiting San Diego, you'll be glad you are.
Nice hotel, surprisingly quite rooms considering the hotel is near I-15
Typical Holiday Inn Express, overall everything is very nice, very comfortable bed and sheets for sleeping, black-out curtain does a good job, though a small amount of sunlight does still go through[More] during the day. Excellent breakfast, everything one expects from a holiday inn express which as a brand is wonderful if on the pricy side i.e. you pay for the high quality. Most interesting to me was how excellent the sound proofing is with how they constructed the building since its right by I-15 and you don't really hear any street noise at all from your hotel room, so that was excellent.[Less]
The location was convenient. The front desk employees were terrible. They need training in hospitality. They acted like we were an inconvenience. Not friendly at all. No professionalism. They need to[More] wear a uniform. The employees in the breakfast area were very friendly and helpful. I didn’t take my shoes off in room 105. The carpet needs to be replaced.[Less]
Check in was quick and easy. Comfortable beds easy access to freeway[Less]
By BJ Martinez
Upon arrival the room was clean, the room was large enough for our group of 6. Overall the stay was great, the staff was awesome the only problem we had was the television lost signal for a little[More] while but we left for various activities and when we got back, it was working.[Less]
Convienent and well cleaned. Located near walking distance to eateries. Needs remodeling but is kept cleaned.[Less]
Nice staff and perfectly located for my visit
Return visit to property as it is located close to friends home. Staff able to accommodate early check in request. Room was clean, a/c worked well and fairly quiet. Frig in room that also was quiet.[Less]
Great customer service
Had a fantastic stay. Adrian the manager greeted us when we walked in and made sure our check-in went smoothly and we had everything we needed. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. Hotel[More] is in perfect location for just about anything.
Super fun time, highly recommend.[Less]
Nice and welcoming
We stayed here for our daughters birthday weekend. We loved the location because everything was within walking distance. The staff was welcoming every time we walked in the door. The rooms exceeded[More] our expectations. Everything was nice and clean at all times. The roof top bar was fun.[Less]
Good but not Great
This hotel has very friendly staff, is perfectly located and the room design is great. Overall the hotel feels modern and welcoming, and I probably would stay here again. However, there were a few[More] important points to note which you may want to consider, some of these may be important... but I am also being a little picky perhaps...
1. It was almost impossible to work in the room, due to terrible wifi reception. It would connect but drop and reconnect every few minutes. I spoke to reception who promised to investigate and call me back, but never did. It may just be an issue with my room on the 7th floor... but if you have important calls or work, you may need to think again.
2. Petty... but the towels are tiny, and the switch to turn the lights on / off is only near the door (which sounds stupid, but these are big rooms).
3. My room was tidied each day (bed made / bins emptied / towels swapped) but never actually cleaned (toothpaste still on the sink / sand in the bottom of the shower etc - mark on the sheets. I stayed here for almost 2 weeks...
4. TV didn't work the whole time (wanted a date setting, but then wouldn't let it be set) reception promised to fix and didn't.
5. My bank statement looks crazy after a visit to this hotel, almost 20 charges and refunds constantly reserving and releasing money from my account, and then double charging me at the end.[Less]