Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport
Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport
Coventry Road West Midlands
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport
Smart Birmingham Airport hotel with free WiFi, relaxing leisure facilities and easy transport links
Holiday Inn® Birmingham Airport hotel is just two miles from Birmingham Airport (BHX). With the hotel's Park, Stay & Go package guests can catch flights refreshed, leaving their car in the on-site parking lot until they return. Guests can use the hotel's free shuttle to Birmingham International train station, which has a free monorail connection to the airport. Birmingham city centre is half an hour's drive away.
The hotel is handy for the NEC, Genting Arena, the Vox Conference Centre and has its own Aspire conference centre with 14 meeting rooms and free parking for delegates. The Lancaster suite has a private entrance and bar, and can be configured into three sections for up to 600 guests.
Nearby Resorts World Birmingham is home to a casino, shops, restaurants and an IMAX cinema. You can get a sugar hit at Cadbury World, 10 miles from the hotel. It's a 25-minute drive to Drayton Manor Theme Park's amusement rides, including a kids' area with a Thomas the Tank Engine theme.
The gym, steam room and pool help you relax after a busy day. Enjoy seafood and homemade pizza at chef Marco Pierre White's stylish eatery, Marco's New York Italian Restaurant. Or grab a snack and cocktail in the airy Lounge Bar. Kids stay and eat free (excluding Marco's Restaurant).
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||19 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 18|
|Rest of World||Under 18|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complementary shuttle service running between the hotel and Birmingham International Railstation. Service is available, from approx. 5:30am-11am every 30 minutes, 11am-1pm every hour, 3pm-11.15pm every 30 minutes
- Hours Of Operation From 6:00 AM-To 10:00 PM
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service Available For :Birmingham International Airport
- Daily Parking:9 GBP
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 25 GBP
- Pet Fee per Night: 10 GBP
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport charges 10GBP per night per dog. Please note this does not apply to guide dogs.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 239
- Number of Suites: 7
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 232
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 5
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.