Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre
Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre
Smallbrook Queensway West Midlands
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre
A modern Birmingham hotel offering a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, near to Birmingham New Street station and a short walk to the International Convention Centre.
Well placed near the bars and restaurants of the Gay Village area, the Holiday Inn® Birmingham City Centre hotel is steps away from the Hippodrome and New Alexandra theatres and Birmingham’s China Town. The hotel is a two-minute walk from Birmingham New Street train station and the M6 motorway is 10 minutes’ drive away.
The Mailbox shopping centre with its upscale designer stores is five minutes’ walk away, as is the vast Bullring retail complex with high street shops. Grand Central shopping centre, just a two-minute walk away, offers a variety of shops and eateries. Catch a live show at the O2 Academy or enjoy exhibitions at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery. For a night out, head to the bars in The Arcadian Centre, John Bright Street or Broad Street.
In the hotel, you can host meetings and events for up to 1000 people in 26 flexible rooms. There's free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
In the bright restaurant, you can enjoy a buffet breakfast or tuck into a wide variety of dishes on offer for dinner. If you prefer, take it easy over a glass of wine and a pizza in the light-filled bar. Or why not relax in your room and enjoy a meal from the 24-hour room service menu?
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 20 GBP
- The hotel has deals with NCP New Street behind hotel at 18GBP for 12hours or 20GBP for 24hours. We also have a deal at Apcoa China Town for 12GBP for 24hours. Validation of ticket and payment for parking must be made at hotel reception to receive discount
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Pets will incur a 20.00 charge per night which will be applied to your bill
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 14
- Total Number of Rooms: 261
- Number of Suites: 14
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 261
- Current Renovation: 2017 To 2020
- Upon arrival the card used to secure / pay for your booking or Photo ID will be required
- Public Entrance
Accessible Hotel Areas
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.