Holiday Inn Brighton - Seafront
Holiday Inn Brighton - Seafront
Kings Road 137 Sussex
Kings Road 137
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Brighton - Seafront
An updated Brighton seafront hotel with a gourmet burger restaurant and free WiFi
Holiday Inn® Brighton - Seafront hotel is right opposite the beach, where panoramic views await you from summer 2016 at the British Airways i360 observation tower. It's a relaxed waterfront stroll to iconic Brighton Pier, and 15 minutes' walk to Brighton station and the city centre. Gatwick Airport (LGW) is less than 40 minutes' drive away and undercover parking is available.
Top attractions including SEALIFE Brighton and the Royal Pavilion are less than 15 minutes' walk away. Brighton's new creative quarter in the revitalised West Pier Arches is on the doorstep, and kids love letting off steam at the playground opposite the hotel.
Four flexible spaces in a variety of configurations cater for everything from a small meeting to a lavish reception for up to 600 guests. Modern equipment, free WiFi, all-day refreshments and a dedicated meetings coordinator help make your event productive. Conferences and events at the Brighton Centre and Brighton Dome are both less than 15 minutes away on foot.
At the Open Lobby's breakfast buffet with full English options along with fruit, cereals and pastries, kids eat free. Relax with free WiFi on the sea-view terrace or in the bright contemporary lounge area. Stock Burger Co. has an array of craft beers and tasty gourmet burgers.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12|
|Rest of World||Under 12|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Daily Parking:18 GBP
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Small Dogs allowed at 20.00 per night,however pets are not allowed in the Lounge Bar or Stockburger Restaurant areas. Assistance Dogs are allowed in these areas.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 5
- Total Number of Rooms: 131
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 131
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Renovation completed March 2016
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2016
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.