Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 658
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by maznmo Large Comfortable Room
Very pleasantly surprised by the size of the room i.e. 2 double beds and a sofa bed, yet still didn't feel cramped for my wife, teenage son and I. Food was of a good quality if a bit overpriced. Quiet and peaceful location with a nice feel.
May 1, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Valle0587 Comfortable bed, not so comfortable bathroom
The hotel by it self is okay, but some of the rooms and bathrooms need to be upgraded. The food is good, but the restaurant is a bit slow. Had dinner in the bar this time, ant that was excellent.
April 28, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Danny333 Relaxing weekend
Easy to relax and the hotel had everything we needed.
April 28, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by katysparkle great place to stay
the hotel and the staff were all really good, however, the tired decor and furniture in the bedroom was in need of some TLC.
April 26, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by PaulKent Appalling Stay
I've stayed here before and the staff are not great, but this time it was quite appalling. I raised the concerns at reception (and phoned since) but no-one has contacted me. This is also the first time the hotel have not subsequently sent me a survey .......
The stay went as follows:
1) At check-in was met with a very unhappy staff member. Grumpy and not even a hello. Checked me in but did not even ask about my rewards. Didn't offer me breakfast so had to ask and they did a separate invoice for that. Then didn't set a room account up so had to get them to go back and do that
2) Got a horrible room which smelt of vomit with no mobile phone single. Contacted reception and was told I'd have to pay for an upgrade if I wanted something different
3) Ordered room service which was good food. Then got phoned by a manager just as I was drifting off to sleep saying I needed to pay for the meal as reception told him I had no room account. Sent him back to reception as I had and I was very worried they had lost the slip which had all my credit card details on
4) Room service started banging on my door before 8:00am when I was fast asleep as trying to get some extra sleep after being disturbed night before by manager
5) Had paid for breakfast but when I got to breakfast room they knew nothing about that and said I needed a voucher which I was never given by reception so had to sort that out
Complained to reception and phoned since but still nothing from the hotel. Not surprisingly have not been back since, neither has anyone from my team.
April 25, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SD-CA very average
The service is sub par from my other experiences staying at an UK hotel. For the cost per night I would not recommend this hotel to others, and I don;t plan to stay here again.
April 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ukmountaineer Professional, slick and customer focussed service
At the Holiday Inn you get what you come to expect
from a well established, immediately recognisable international brand.
Guaranteed professional standards in hospitality, with the focus on providing a First class customer experience. 10/10
April 19, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Sviatislav Good nights sleep!
Quiet comfortable room in executive area. No problems at all except do not understand why the minibar was running but empty!
April 18, 2016