Holiday Inn London Gatwick - Worth
Holiday Inn London Gatwick - Worth
Crabbet Park, Turners Hill Road Worth
Crabbet Park, Turners Hill Road
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn London Gatwick - Worth
Stylish Gatwick Airport hotel near London and Brighton with a restaurant and free WiFi
The Holiday Inn® Gatwick - Worth hotel offers comfortable, modern accommodation within 10 minutes of Gatwick Airport (LGW). London's Victoria Station is 30 minutes north by train, while the historic seaside city of Brighton is 35 minutes south. The shops and restaurants of Horley and Crawley are within a 10-minute drive.
You can get fresh air on the famed pier at Brighton, 35 minutes from the hotel. Stroll through the leafy botanical gardens of Wakehurst Place, a 16th-century manor house just a 20-minute drive away. And for evening entertainment, head to Crawley's Hawth Theatre for award-winning plays.
The hotel has four naturally lit meeting rooms where you can host up to 250 guests. The Manor Royal Business Park is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. It's home to 500 companies including Thales, Varian Medical Systems, Doosan Babcock Energy and Grant Thornton.
The on-site Lytton's Bar and Brasserie provides a full menu of traditional British and international fare, and kids eat free. Free WiFi, the use of the fitness centre next door at discounted prices and ample parking for a small daily fee are also available. Flying out from Gatwick? The Park, Stay & Go package allows you to catch your flight refreshed, leaving your car at the hotel.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 10 GBP
- Parking on-site at hotel charged at £10.00 per night. Parking packages for long term holiday parking also available- please contact the hotel for more details.
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Guide Dogs and Service Animals are welcome at the Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 2
- Total Number of Rooms: 118
- Number of Suites: 4
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 114
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Connecting Rooms Available
- The Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth opened on the 18th April 2012.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2012
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2012
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.