Holiday Inn Haydock M6, Jct.23
Holiday Inn Haydock M6, Jct.23
Lodge Lane Newton-Le-Willows Merseyside
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Haydock M6, Jct.23
A modern hotel near St. Helens, with extensive event facilities, a health centre and easy access to Liverpool and Manchester
Holiday Inn® Haydock M6, Jct.23 hotel is just off the M6 motorway near Newton-le-Willows and six miles from St. Helens. It's about halfway between Liverpool and Manchester. You can reach both cities within half an hour by car or by direct train from Newton-le-Willows station, less than 10 minutes' drive from the hotel. Horse racing at Haydock Park racecourse is a short stroll away.
Visit Liverpool to explore the Albert Dock and The Beatles Story, a museum dedicated to the Fab Four. In Manchester, see a football match at Old Trafford or discover the Museum of Science and Industry. Browse the latest styles at Cheshire Oaks outlet or intu Trafford Centre, both within half an hour's drive of the hotel.
Expansive lawns and 11 meeting rooms of varying sizes make the hotel ideal for a range of events, from corporate meetings to weddings. Friendly staff are happy to help with printing and copying. All guests and delegates enjoy free WiFi and free parking.
Head to the on-site Spirit Health Club to do laps in the indoor pool, unwind in the steam room and sauna or energise in the gym. Enjoy tasty international cuisine in the restaurant, then grab a coffee or wine in the laid-back lounge. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12||12 and Under|
|Europe||Under 12||12 and Under|
|Rest of World||Under 12||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Premium wireless Internet available
- Premium Internet Fee : 16 GBP
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Assistance Dogs only accepted in all areas of the Hotel.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 138
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 138
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2016 To 2016
- From Aug to Dec 2016 our bedrooms will be undergoing a refurbishment. The Hotel is open as usual.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2010
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2015
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.