Our hotel features spacious meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 40 people & is ideal for all corporate and group meetings. Our 100% smoke free guest rooms feature a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and a 32” flat screen LED TV. Every room has a speakerphone with voicemail and free high-speed Internet access. Our one bedroom suites feature a 42” LED LG flat screen TV, & separate bedroom.
Sunset Cove Resort offers unparalleled luxury for the discerning traveler featuring 3-bedroom luxury villas designed to spoil you! Enjoy lounging by the zero-entry pool, hot tub and sun deck. Set on Smokehouse Bay with onsite boat docking for its guests. We offer complimentary shuttle service to nearby Tigertail and South Beach, DVD's, Newspaper, and bicycles based on availability.
We are conveniently located across from the Bell Tower Shops, featuring more than 12 restaurants, over 50 upscale stores, and a 20 plex movie theater. We are centrally located between Southwest Florida Regional Airport, Fort Myers and Sanibel Beaches, and downtown Fort Myers as well. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi, an outdoor heated pool, and an amazing on site restaurant.
"One of the most convenient hotel options in Downtown Naples"
This hotel location is perfect for what we need when we visit Naples area. It is conveniently located within walking distance to the heart of downtown Naples with its vibrant nightlife, chic[More]
restaurants and art galleries, yet it is very convenient to get to Marco Island beaches within 25 minutes, that is why we chose this place for the second time in the row and will probably do it again in the future. Overall quality of the hotel is firm 4 out of 5 stars. And I explain why below:
- Hotel Location - 6 out 5 (explained above)
- Check-in/Check-out - 5 out of 5
- Friendliness of staff/service - 5 out 5
- Hotel interior and room design - 5 out 5
- Breakfast - 3 out 5 - we would expect certainly more fresh fruit (or fruit salad) and cooked oatmeal (rather than pre-packaged version) considering the contemporary design and class of the hotel, we expect more healthy choices of food and tea options like green tea or herbal tea, instead you get more lower quality of food that you can get at lower end hotel chains
- Cleanness of the room - 3 out of 5 - we walk in the room barefoot and sloes of our feet were very dirty after walking 5 min in the room, so carpet steam cleaning would certainly help with that, other than this room is clean
- Comfort of sleep - 3 out of 5 - we were close to Ice Maker and yet we were not much disturbed at night, so soundproof walls help, beds are great, well, what was not right you ask. Answer - Pillows, they were substandard for quality of the hotel and room. We recommend management of the hotel to switch them to down alternative at least (soft and firm versions) or/and replace them in timely manner, because our room had pillows that seemed were used for some time or material was not of good quality.
- Internet service quality - 5 out 5
- Bathroom/Shower - 4 out 5 (slow drain on 3rd floor)
Overall: 4 of 5 is our score for this property. And we try to be not biased.
Hope our review helps both future visitors and hotel management if they read these reviews. [Less]
Our stay here was awesome, easy check-in and out and the hotel has tons of included amenities - grills, bikes, shuttle to beaches, etc - all included in your room's rate. The only fee I encountered[More]
was to rent a beach umbrella, which was more than reasonable compared to what you'd pay at the beach. The rooms are huge 3BR\2BA units that are very clean and well equipped. [Less]