Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre
Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre
Stylish central hotel next to Helsinki train station, with an Open Lobby and all-day dining
Holiday Inn® Helsinki City Centre hotel is next to the central train station, and a five-minute walk from Finlandia Hall congress centre.
A handy bus station right outside links to routes across the city. Helsinki Airport is only 30 minutes away by train, car or taxi, and an airport bus stops 50 metres from the front door. The hotel's meeting rooms are ideal for gatherings of up to 100 people. Many of the city's attractions are within easy walking distance, including the collections of the Ateneum Art Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma. You can attend cultural events at the nearby Helsinki Music Centre or National Theatre. For shoppers, it's a short walk to the Forum shopping mall and a 10-minute tram ride to the indoor and outdoor markets by the harbour.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Fast free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Secure parking for a daily fee
- A 24-hour E-Bar
- A mini-gym
Bright, comfortable rooms feature Scandinavian design and pillow menus. Connecting rooms are ideal for families, and kids stay and eat free. Catch up with friends or colleagues over coffee, drinks or a meal in the spacious Open Lobby. After work or sightseeing, you can work out in the mini-gym, or wind down in the sauna.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Nanny Services Available.Children's Activities Available.
Play space in the lobby: Touch Toy 2, speed tester, table with toy cars and trains. Sitting area with colouring books and colouring pens for children available at reception.Linnanmaki Amusement Park is mainly open summertime only and it's easy to reach by tram. Sea Life is open all year round and it takes you on a voyage from the tropical oceans to the Artic Sea and the Baltic Sea too.Helsinki Zoo Korkeasaari Island is open all year round. During summer time from May to September there is a fifteen-minute ferry journey from Kauppatori market square. Korkeasaari and Suomenlinna fortress are popular places for family picknicks as well.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Business Centre.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre and Public Areas.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 36 EUR
- Public carpark P-Eliel is located underneath the hotel premises with a direct access to hotel lobby. Max height 2,4m. Drive into the hall either from the entry at the Railway Station or from the road near the Finlandia Hall. Parking fee applies.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 15 EUR
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 EUR
- Pets allowed in rooms at EUR 15 per room per night. Guide, assistance and service dogs stay free of charge at Holiday Inn hotels. Guide dogs allowed at restaurant also.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 9
- Total Number of Rooms: 174
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 174
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2016
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.