Holiday Inn Ipswich
Holiday Inn Ipswich
London Road Suffolk
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Ipswich
A comfortable Ipswich hotel with a Health Club, event space, restaurant and free parking
Holiday Inn® Ipswich hotel is only 10 minutes by car from the town centre.
We’re conveniently located at the junction of the A12 and A14, a quick drive from Ipswich station, offering direct trains to Cambridge, Norwich and London. If you’re exploring the local area you can take a scenic river cruise at nearby Ipswich waterfront, catch a stock-car race at Foxhall Stadium or visit Wolsey's Gate, a Tudor brick gateway that's reportedly haunted. For some fresh air, try a stroll through the walled garden and maze at lush Holywells Park. Our four well-equipped meeting rooms are suitable for events or parties, with space for up to 230 guests, and there’s a handy business centre in the lobby.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms with sofa beds for families
- 24-hour room service
Work out, relax in the sauna or have a soothing soak in the Jacuzzi at our Health Club. Kids can burn off energy in the outdoor play area. Our comfortable bedrooms have satellite TV, a desk where you can work and a choice of pillows to help you sleep. You can enjoy a hearty breakfast or dinner in our open lobby or for a drink in the evening. And kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Outside play area facilities up to age 12 years Full Childrens menu offered in all areas .
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wired Fee: 0 GBP
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Coach Parking Access to rear Car Parks direct from bedroom corridors
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- Well behaved dogs are allowed in some rooms subject to availability and at an additional charge of GBP20 per stay. Please advise the hotel prior to arrival.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 2
- Total Number of Rooms: 114
- Number of Suites: 20
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 114
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 3
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Make it a more enjoyable trip
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.