Holiday Inn London - Bloomsbury
Holiday Inn London - Bloomsbury
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn London - Bloomsbury
A stylish central London hotel with a restaurant, excellent meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi
Holiday Inn® London - Bloomsbury hotel is moments from Russell Square Tube station on the Piccadilly Line. It's close to major transport hubs – Kings Cross St Pancras station and Euston station are both less than a mile away, reachable in five minutes by bus or taxi. You can drive to Heathrow Airport (LHR) in 40 minutes.
You can grab a bargain in the shops on vibrant Oxford Street, 10 minutes' taxi ride from the hotel. Marvel at the British Museum's treasure trove of global culture less than half a mile away. Catch the tube to Leicester Square, 11 minutes away, to see a show or go bar hopping in the West End. Get up close to penguins, tigers and gorillas at London Zoo, 10 minutes' cab ride from the hotel.
If you're hosting a conference, a wedding or a party, the hotel's Academy Conference and Training Suites can accommodate up to 300 guests. There's a dedicated host to help ensure your event goes smoothly, video conferencing facilities and included refreshments.
You can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Junction Restaurant, and relax with a Starbucks coffee or a pint in the Junction Bar. Watch live sports or enjoy a hearty pub meal at Callaghan’s Bar, which has an outdoor terrace too. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12|
|Rest of World||Under 12|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- A public car park is available beneath the hotel. Charge is £18.00 for 24hrs. Max hight 6'6''. Telephone: +44 (0) 207 833 9956. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HOTEL IS WITHIN THE CENTRAL LONDON CONGESTION CHARGE ZONE. THE CONGESTION CHARGE IS £11.50 PER DAY.
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Guide or Assist dogs allowed. Please contact hotel prior to stay to advise.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 316
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 314
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.