Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
A modern hotel near central London's attractions, with free WiFi and smart event facilities
Holiday Inn® London - Regent's Park hotel offers easy access to central London's major attractions, with Great Portland Street and Regent's Park Tube stations just a few minutes away. The hotel is near the A501 and 45 minutes' drive from Heathrow Airport. You can head to the leafy grounds of Regent's Park or hit the shops on buzzy Oxford Street, both an easy walk from the hotel.
Family-friendly attractions like Madame Tussauds, the Sherlock Holmes Museum and London Zoo are all a stone's throw from the hotel. You can discover ancient treasures and learn about cultures from around the world at the British Museum, less than a mile away, or see an exhibition at the British Library. Theatre lovers can reach the West End in 15 minutes on foot, along with the bars and restaurants of vibrant Soho.
Planning your next conference or training day? The Academy is a modern events centre fitted with the latest technology and high-speed WiFi. There's a dedicated reception and banqueting kitchen, plus an operations team to help plan your event. Training packages are available.
Unwind with a beer on the bar's comfy couches while you surf the web with free WiFi. Afterwards, tuck into hearty meals at The Grill Room. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 40 GBP
- An NCP car park is below the hotel. Please note that the car park is externally owned and managed. Charges are £40 per 24 hours subject to change. £28 up to 3 hours PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HOTEL IS WITHIN THE CENTRAL LONDON CONGESTION CHARGE ZONE.
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Assistance dogs are welcome. Please advise on booking
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 332
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 328
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2012
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2004
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Make it a more enjoyable trip
OXFORD AND REGENT’S STREET SHOPPING
April Events from £42 per person
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.