Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 316
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by vicente8 such a hectic check in
It was a lady chaking in before me that made the staff so nervous that they never acknowledge me as an Ambassador member or offer me any benefits.
Only after I requested them, they provided them.
They never gave me the final bill, as they said was their new policy.
Aso the 1000 promised bonus points as a Platinum member never came.
May 14, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by nicolas75flyertalk Great staff, convenient location, but definitely needs a renovation
Executive room on top floor is around 40sqm large
More a suite than an room actually
Separate lounge area. Winter garden balcony.
Bedroom with comfortable bed
Bathroom with bathtub and bidet. Holiday Inn amenities
(Small) flat screen television (but unfortunatenly not possible to switch language with HD channels)
- Professional and very friendly staff
- Convenient location, next to metro and suburban train station (with direct access to T4 airport). 20 minutes walk from historical city centre. 10 minutes walk to very good Tabacalera contemporary art centre.
- Very quiet hotel from outside (double glazed windows) but not that much from other rooms (noise can be easily heard, especially with housekeeping service)
- The hotel has been partially renovated. Still rooms look dated
- Very slow wifi (actually, not possible to download anything)
- Decent breakfast but served in a gloomy room with no natural light
May 13, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Roadiegirl Perfect location. Perfect hotel
Very efficient check in. Front desk clerks very nice and friendly and helpful. Our room was very nice. It was very modern and bright. Bathroom was immaculate and housekeeping were very good. It was quiet. Loved having a fridge in room. Breakfast selection was very good. Fresh ingredients and really nice coffee. Location is perfect if you traveling from airport by train. It's right next door to train station giving easy access to Madrid. Lots of tourist attractions within walking distance of hotel. Nice neighborhood with lots of local stores too.
May 6, 2016