Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 833
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Lorenzo Antonio service oriented staff
a lot of things that got wrong:
- key card always have trouble using in the lift & the room, delays us with our schedule (I only have less than 48 hours in manila so time is essential)
- lift is very slow, at least 5 minutes every time.. makes it a very tiring experience waiting for it
- car park! most of the time need to find space that will take 15 - 25 minutes queuing for space, conveyed the problem to the desk & was informed should have used the complimentary valet! (would been useful if they informed during check in)
- car pass should be also available in the b2 level guard, minimize the lift usage
- fridge in the room was not functioning, as verified by housekeeping who went in. we kept some stuffs in that we bought from the supermarket & was disappointed that when we are almost leaving it was not cold at all, I hope it didn't spoil
- wifi keeps on changing username & password & must call & ask for new
if not for the staffs who attended to us, it would be a shouting match at the lobby for our patience are running low with every encounter of inconvenience.. I'm very glad to mention:
- MJ! he at the desk is the most compassionate, service oriented, takes ownership of the situation.. very thoughtful as well when he ask us where we are going & mentioned that we are going to my brother's graduation, when we got back a cake with green design (brother is from La Salle) congratulating him was there to surprise us! the attention to details is tip top. he even congratulate my mom as he mentioned that this is also about her doing a good job sending us to college! what a star! a real gem in your hotel! he also gave us 4 P.M. late check out for all the trouble caused, we left by 3:30 as I have a flight to catch. he made us calm every time we want to burst, is he the duty manger? if not, he did a better job as the DM never attended to us
- Krianne at the operator is almost the same, she is compassionate with our concern & even sent us a heartfelt handwritten apology letter & was given fruits to make up for it.. the aftermath of the graduation made us starving & tired, not finding a carpark slot when we got back, useless keycards, & forever waiting for the lifts does not help at all. she showed understanding for what we have gone through & made it easier for us
- francis (technician ?) tried to rectify the key access at the door
- housekeeping, he offered to store our cold cuts as the mini bar is broken.. even though it didn't matter as it's only about an hour before we left, he came up with alternative solution & tried his best
- carpark security, helpful
I do hope to be back, with the issues rectified. but most importantly the staffs mentioned are there so anytime we feel at home
October 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cathyangel Great service and best hotel staff
It was a very comfortable and fun stay. The staff were always so courteous and helpful. The security was excellent ... I will be back!!!
October 3, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Himesh My Experience
Poor Internet service in room , lobby area and business center. Not able to take business meetings and transfer files. Kept getting login error and after few mins of connection.
Breakfast quality was extremely poor. Service was also poor, with no attention to details. Quality of food not up to standards and basic items like eggs missing (was told that we have run out of eggs).
October 1, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by M.H.M.D. Excellent
everything it was great and i stay in this hotel 3 or 4 times, it lovely place and i like all staff work there from arrival time until checkout time.
Wish you always the best.
October 1, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by EP25 Holiday Weekend
With my wife and 2 kids, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Makati for 3 nights, the last week of Sept. Though the Friday checked-in was a Phil holiday and many hotel guest are being processed, we were in our room in few minutes after our arrival. Being an IHG member we were given an upgraded accommodation plus IHG mementos. On our second night, a Hotel Rep gave us a bottle of sweet wine and a platter of fresh fruits. The room we stayed is very much well appointed: daily free bottles of drinking water, all the toiletries; even is provided with an electric flat iron and ironing board. We requested extra pillows and were given choices (hard or soft). The breakfast has ample selection. Our 9 year old daughter enjoyed her swim at hotel's roof deck pool. We find the hotel staff very attentive. Overall, we find that the hotel location very convenient and we are very pleased of weekend stay.
September 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Tony Martis Our Stay at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Makati-Sept 25th to Sept 27th 201
Excellent and responsive staff, always pleasant and smiling, helpful and eager to assist, location is central and convenient, directly linked to Glorieatta 2 Mall
September 30, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rich666 Location is great!
Internet connection is a little bit slow and the swimming pool is very small.
September 29, 2015