Holiday Inn Manchester - MediaCityUK
Holiday Inn Manchester - MediaCityUK
Media City UK Salford Manchester
Media City UK
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Manchester - MediaCityUK
A contemporary Manchester hotel in the Salford Quays waterfront development with easy access to Old Trafford football stadium and the city centre
Holiday Inn® Manchester - MediaCityUK hotel is in the Salford Quays canalside creative hub near the BBC North and ITV studios. Manchester city centre is a 25-minute tram ride from MediaCityUK Metrolink station. The M60 and M62 motorways are a 10-minute drive from the hotel and Manchester International Airport (BHX) is 20 minutes away.
Business guests are on the doorstep of the production companies in MediaCityUK. In the hotel, you can host meetings for up to 50 people in three meeting rooms with natural light and free WiFi. There's a handy Business Centre and parking next door for a small daily fee.
The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the contemporary Lowry arts complex and the striking Imperial War Museum North. You can go behind the scenes of a TV studio with a BBC tour at MediaCityUK, next to the hotel. A 20-minute walk away, a tour of Old Trafford football stadium gives you the chance to see it as Premier League players do.
Chef Marco Pierre White's New York Italian restaurant in the hotel is a stylish setting to dine on delicious pizza and pasta, juicy steaks or racks of ribs. The lobby bar is a chic spot to chat with friends and colleagues over drinks and snacks. Want to work out? Pay a visit to the hotel's mini-gym.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
The CBBC Tour at MediaCityUK is an exciting and interactive day out where children aged between 6 years and 11 years get to see behind the scenes at CBBC. Check the BBC website to book as the tours are extremely popular.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 8.5 GBP
- Multi storey next to the hotel. £8.50 per 24 hours - when you get your ticket validated at hotel reception. If you remove your car from the car park during your stay & then return, you will be charged extra fees. Ticket validation is at reception.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Pet Friendly Hotel.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 16
- Total Number of Rooms: 218
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 218
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 10
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.