Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - Central
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - Central
500 Saxon Gate West Central Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire
500 Saxon Gate West
Central Milton Keynes
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - Central
A modern Milton Keynes hotel near the Hub leisure quarter, with conference facilities, an indoor pool and a fitness centre
Holiday Inn® Milton Keynes Central hotel is a 10-minute drive from the M1 motorway, and offers on-site parking. In the centre of the town's business and shopping district, the hotel is a 15-minute stroll from Milton Keynes Central station, served by direct trains to London. London Luton Airport is 30 minutes' drive away.
Business guests are near companies such as Argos and Santander. At the hotel, you can host meetings for up to 100 delegates in nine flexible spaces. There's AV equipment and free Wi-Fi to help presentations run smoothly. If you need a working lunch, order a buffet.
A 12-minute walk from the hotel, you can take in a show at the Milton Keynes Theatre. At Bletchley Park, a 15-minute drive away, the former British codebreaking centre houses intriguing artefacts and interactive exhibits exploring the WWII intelligence work done there. A 10-minute walk from the hotel, you can browse high-street shops and department stores at the expansive centre:mk mall.
Dine on international dishes in the hotel's bright restaurant, or enjoy drinks in the airy atrium bar. A visit to the Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 16 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 8 GBP
- The hotel has 80 parking spaces managed by ParkingEye. Overnight car parking (24 hours) is charged at £8 and visitor/conference delegate parking is charged at £2 per hour. All guests and visitors are required to regisger their vehicle registration.
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets not allowed except for assistance dogs
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 166
- Number of Suites: 2
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 166
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2017 To 2017
- There will be work carried out over the bar. The bar will still be open to guests.
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.