Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6, Jct.15
Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6, Jct.15
Clayton Road Staffordshire
Newcastle Under Lyme
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6, Jct.15
A family-friendly Stoke on Trent hotel with All Day Dining, meeting rooms and a Health Club
Holiday Inn® Stoke on Trent M6, Jct. 15 hotel is only 3 miles from Stoke-on-Trent city centre.
We’re a handy base for Stoke City FC games at the bet365 Stadium, a family visit to Alton Towers theme park, or a trip to the Peak District National Park. China buffs will get all fired up in the museums and pottery shops of the Potteries district in Stoke-on-Trent. Nearby Stoke-on-Trent station has direct trains to London, Manchester Birmingham and Derby, and you can drive to Manchester Airport (MAN) or East Midlands Airport (EMA) in around 45 minutes. Our well-equipped onsite meeting rooms have space for up to 150 guests, and our meeting coordinators will help keep everything running smoothly.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- To Go Café
- Kids stay and eat free
Wake up to an invigorating workout, a relaxing sauna or a brisk swim at Spirit Health Club. Relax with a Starbucks coffee in our inviting Open Lobby, where the whole family can kick back in vintage armchairs in the Media Lounge and tasty food is available all day. Our comfortable bedrooms all have satellite TV, as well as blackout blinds and a choice of pillows to ensure a good night’s rest.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
Children's Outdoor play area consisting of slide, swings and Climbing Frames.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Complimentary parking is available to all guests who are using our Hotel for accommodation, restaurant & bar, conferencing and heath club. You must register your registration number in the parking terminals at the reception desk to validate.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Small dogs and cats are allowed at this hotel. Please contact our Reservations Team to arrange.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 118
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 118
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.