Holiday Inn Portsmouth
Holiday Inn Portsmouth
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Portsmouth
A modern Portsmouth hotel with a restaurant, close to city-centre shops, historic landmarks and a bustling port
Holiday Inn® Portsmouth hotel is a five-minute drive from Portsmouth & Southsea station for trains to London Waterloo, and less than a half-hour drive from Southampton Airport (SOU). The M275 motorway, which connects to Southampton, is about five miles from the hotel, where there's on-site parking.
You can explore the monumental HMS Warrior, Britain's first iron-hulled, armoured warship, with its soaring trio of sail masts, just one mile from the hotel. Indulge in some shopping at high-end retail outlets, then catch a movie and sip a coffee at Gunwharf Quays, less than a mile away. Kids delight at the sea urchins and stingrays at the Blue Reef Aquarium, a 14-minute stroll from the hotel.
The hotel's 10 meeting and event rooms have space for up to a total of 200 attendees, and they offer free WiFi, plus printing and copying services. The banquet facilities for wedding events and celebrations hold up to 200 guests.
Begin your day with breakfast at the on-site restaurant, or enjoy traditional British comfort food for dinner before relaxing with a nightcap in the bar. Have an invigorating workout in the hotel's fitness centre, which includes an indoor swimming pool. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Limited on-site parking available. Free parking is available for guests who are staying in the hotel. Guests must enter their registration in the parking eye terminal at the reception desk to avoid penalty charges. Offsite parking is chargable.
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- No dogs allowed except Assistance Dogs.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 6
- Total Number of Rooms: 173
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 173
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2018 To 2018
- The Spirit Health Club will be have its changing rooms refurbished from 22nd April - 25th May.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2017
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.