Holiday Inn Salzburg City
Holiday Inn Salzburg City
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Salzburg City
Family-friendly Salzburg hotel with free WiFi, a restaurant and a 24-hour bar
Situated just north of the city centre, the Holiday Inn® Salzburg City hotel puts guests within easy reach of Salzburg's atmospheric Old Town, just two kilometres away. You can walk to Salzburg HBF train station in 15 minutes. Salzburg Airport is a 15-minute drive away via the A1 motorway, and the hotel offers parking for a daily fee.
Explore the lovely 17th-century Mirabell Palace and Gardens, a 13-minute walk from the hotel. It's a 20-minute walk to Mozart's birthplace in Getreidegasse, the main shopping street in the Old Town. Ride the funicular up to the 11th-century Hohensalzburg Castle for panoramic views.
Business travellers can hold meetings for up to 40 guests in the hotel's conference room, and there's free WiFi throughout the building. You are a two-minute walk from Ernst & Young and one kilometre from both the Porsche Holding headquarters and Salzburg Congress conference centre.
Kids stay and eat free in this relaxing, family-friendly hotel. Many of the bright, comfortable rooms feature ceiling-high windows and mountain views, and you have a choice of pillows for personalised comfort. Wake up to a rich breakfast buffet and make the most of all-day dining in IN(N)OVATION restaurant and 24-hour service in the bar.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
Spielzeugmuseum (Museum of Toys) Salzburg Explore the world of toys with all your sense. Learn more about the history of toys interactiv for little and big toy-fans. Furthermore it awaits you a big play-area for rampage. www.spielzeugmuseum.at
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Premium wireless Internet available
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 14 EUR
- EUR 14,00 per night/car. It is the road traffic regulations §1 - §106 of the country Austria.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 10 EUR
- There will be one dog or cat permitted per guest, per room. There will be a EUR 10 charge per stay posted to your room upon check in. In addition to the deep cleaning fee, the owner is responsible for any damage to the hotel or surrounding property.
- American Express
- China Union Pay
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 6
- Total Number of Rooms: 100
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 100
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.