Holiday Inn Old Sydney
Holiday Inn Old Sydney
55 George Street
55 George Street
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Old Sydney
Holiday Inn Old Sydney hotel is a significant heritage piece that makes up The Rocks, Sydney’s picturesque and historic locality, and has been welcoming families and couples for years.
Nestled between two of Sydney’s most iconic landmarks, take a splash in Holiday Inn Old Sydney’s rooftop pool under clear blue skies, as you marvel at the breathtaking panoramic views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Before you start your daily journey enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast at our Playfair Terrace Restaurant. Also Kids Stay & Eat Free, one of many reasons why Holiday Inn Old Sydney is the preferred family accommodation.
It’s a breeze to get from Holiday Inn Old Sydney to the city CBD, and all of Sydney’s significant harbour attractions and events. Just a 5 minute walk straight down George St is Circular Quay: home to Sydney Harbour and Sydney’s central transport hub. From Circular Quay you can catch a ferry ride through Sydney Harbour to Taronga Zoo and Manly, or walk an extra 350 metres and you will have reached The Royal Botanical Gardens, making our hotel the perfect stay for that once in a lifetime trip to Sydney. The Overseas Passenger Terminal is 180 metres from the hotel, making Holiday Inn Old Sydney the most convenient spot for pre- and post-cruise stay.
Holiday Inn Old Sydney hotel brings the joy in travel, creating a comforting ‘home away from home’ environment with our personable and family-friendly service.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Babysitting Services Available.Nanny Services Available.Children's Activities Available.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Asia Pacific (excluding Greater China), Middle East, Africa||12 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre and Public Areas.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wired Fee: 18.95 AUD
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre and Public Areas.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 18.95 AUD
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking is available
- Valet Parking Fee: 45 AUD
- Valet parking is offered at $45 per night per car in our secure car park - max height1.8m. During special events and Fri & Sat nights parking spaces are limited. Due to this we can also offer a discounted self parking alternative offsite for $30 per night
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- No pets are allowed in the hotel with the only exception of guide dogs.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 8
- Total Number of Rooms: 176
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 176
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.