Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
Telford International Centre St. Quentin Gate
Telford International Centre
St. Quentin Gate
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 12pm
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
An inviting hotel next to the International Centre Telford, with a restaurant, indoor pool and meeting rooms
Holiday Inn® Telford - Ironbridge hotel is a five-minute drive from the M54 motorway.
Also 5 minutes away, Telford Central station has rail connections to London and Birmingham. International flights from Birmingham Airport (BHX) are 45 minutes away by car. Telford's iconic, 18th-century Ironbridge is 10 mins drive, and museums and historic sites along Ironbridge Gorge hark back to the Industrial Revolution. Behind the hotel, expansive Telford Town Park includes a nature reserve, trails, fishing lakes and play areas. Here for work? Versatile, well-equipped meeting rooms are ideal for presentations, and you can hold a banquet or event for up to 120 in the Reynolds Suite.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour room service
- Free on-site parking
- Kids stay and eat free
Thoughtfully designed rooms come with pillow menus and flat-screen TVs. Revive leisure club includes a heated indoor pool, a gym, a spa pool, saunas and a steam room. The hotel's Olive Tree restaurant serves breakfast and dinner daily, plus Sunday lunch, and the Olive Branch bar is open all day and into the evening. Sip a drink by the restaurant fire in winter, or take in some fresh air on the patio in summer.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Ample free parking available on-site. Coach and lorry parking available but please let us know before arrival so we can advise and make arrangements. Call 01952 527000. Bike rack available at the rear of the hotel.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 10 GBP
- Guest to advise at time of booking, terms and conditions apply. Dogs allowed in certain bedrooms but not public areas, except service dogs. Charges apply, ten pounds per dog per night. See Dog policy. Hotel backs on to Town Park for dog walking.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 152
- Number of Suites: 3
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 152
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2020 To 2020
- The first phase of Lobby refurb incorporating renovation to our reception area and install of e-bar.
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
Provided by Hotel
Make it a more enjoyable trip
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.
FAQs for Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge?
Complementary parking is available at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge for hotel guests.
Does Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge is from 2pm, and check-out time is 12pm. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge has 1 restaurant. The Olive Tree Restaurant.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge?
Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge have?
The Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge has 152 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge. Our Pet Policy: Guest to advise at time of booking, terms and conditions apply. Dogs allowed in certain bedrooms but not public areas, except service dogs. Charges apply, ten pounds per dog per night. See Dog policy. Hotel backs on to Town Park for dog walking..