Holiday Inn Salisbury - Stonehenge
Holiday Inn Salisbury - Stonehenge
Mid Summer Place Solstice Park, Near Amesbury
Mid Summer Place
Solstice Park, Near Amesbury
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Salisbury - Stonehenge
A countryside hotel close to Stonehenge and medieval Salisbury, with a restaurant, meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi
Directly beside the A303 and with easy access to the M3, Holiday Inn® Salisbury - Stonehenge hotel is ideal for both business guests and families visiting the local sights. Parking is free, and buses run from right outside into Salisbury, eight miles away. You're also within an hour's drive of Bath, Swindon and Southampton.
The hotel is only three miles from the ancient standing stones at Stonehenge, and two from Woodhenge. The Iron Age settlement of Old Sarum is seven miles away. Motor-racing fans can test their driving skills at Thruxton Motorsport Centre, eight miles from the hotel. Go on safari with the lions at Longleat in less than an hour's drive.
If you're hosting an event, 50 delegates can meet in each of the hotel's two conference rooms. Major local companies cluster nearby at the Solstice Business Park, and the RAF base at Boscombe Down is five minutes away by car.
You can enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast in the Solstice Bar & Grill restaurant. Tuck into a steak or Mediterranean dishes for lunch or dinner. The heated terrace is great for alfresco eating and drinking. After work, relax in the bar with a cocktail or a cool glass of wine. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12|
|Rest of World||Under 12|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 50 GBP
- Pet Fee per Night: 30 GBP
- We accept pets at the manager discretion and by prior arrangement only. All pet requests should be emailed to the hotel.There is a fee per night per pet and you will also be asked to leave a deposit upon arrival.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 103
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 103
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 5
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2016
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.