Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 504
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mmalinco Convenient location and parking
Good hotel; excellent staff; very convenient for early morning flights.
June 26, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Tonya1973 Great service but room was not up to par
From the minute I walked in for check in to the time we left for check out the staff was very friendly and helpful. The facilities are in need of work. The shower was dirty and the curtain was nearly falling off the bar. The sheets were very thin and worn. The carpet was supposed to be tan but had black areas in the room and the halls. The air conditioner was turned to the coldest setting and did not really cool the room.
June 24, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by The Logistics Guy DO NOT STAY
Worst IHG hotel I've stayed in. AC unit was out, bathtub clogged and was unable to shower. Wouldnt give me an upgrade as a Spire member... wouldnt give me a container to take breakfast to my room... extremely rude bartender. Only thing good was the food.
June 24, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by MaddieandRyansDad Recent Stay
I recently stayed at this facility as I needed a hotel close to the airport . I took some customers to a plant to show them some equipment run and I needed a hotel near the airport with a restaurant. I've always stayed at Holiday Inn Properties and didn't bother to check the reviews first. Wish I would of.
- The front desk staff were terrific, very nice, very helpful.
- The key cards for the doors didn't work. I checked in exhausted and had to grab a quick shower and meet the customers down at the restaurant. Thankfully it was my key cards that didn't work, not the customers. But after two trips up and down the elevator with luggage, they changed me to another room.
- Rooms are very outdated and worn. The mattress was completely shot, even had the worn down place from where people get out of bed.
- Hallways are worn and very outdated
- Lobby is nice
- Restaurant was horrible. Literally horrible. First all of the tables were dirty and the booth benches were stained up. The back half was all closed up with chairs on tables. Second we took 15 minutes to get waited on, repeatedly had to ask for drink fills and it took almost an hour to get our food. When the food did arrive, it was wrong, not "a side or something wrong" , but the entire meals were wrong. Oddly our correct meals were brought out in 15 minutes. Lastly it was very pricey, I believe it was $60 for (3) persons with your average meals.
- If you need fuel for the rental car return, get it in daylight hours. I made the mistake of getting it at 5 in the morning. I was approached by 2 different pan handlers.
June 24, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Travel Champ Not So Great
I was disappointed in this hotel's upkeep: stained, worn carpeting in the hallways (and these were the Ambassador and Executive floors), broken TV in my room, damaged curtains, old ceiling tiles in the bathroom, and poor windows which insured I remembered all night long I was next to a highway. I would not stay at this particular hotel again unless it was improved .
However, all the staff were wonderful- they were the only part of the hotel that was pleasant.
June 22, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by YAAAA~ ビジネスでの利用です。
June 20, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by mamamusic Dingy, disgusting property
A sad example for Holiday Inn. Carpets with odors and stains. Rooms are dated and uninviting with stains on bedding and carpets. Bathroom with dirty floors and ceiling; tub has stains. A definite disappointment.
June 19, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Phillip74 Terrible Place, Rents Rooms By The Hour
Holiday Inn should remove their name from this location. I travel "A Lot" & a Holiday Inn is my 1st choice to stay at. When I think of a Holiday Inn, I think of comfort, I think family oriented, I think clean, & I think of Great customer service. The ONLY thing this location has is Excellent Food. The Chef is Great!
GM Management-if you want to call them that-was constantly by the pool having meetings, complaining & raising their voices at one another, so swimming was ruined. We called maintenance to fix our TV, but they couldn't. We were tired of someone in & out of our room for so long, we said forget it on the new TV they decided on. The maintenance "boy" was nice, but had no clue on customer service, since he decided to drink a beer while trying to fix the TV. The AC did not work. It was Hot in the lobby, & the room. We had to constantly ask for towels, & was told it was standard to only put three in a room, even though we had four guest, very inconvenient! The middle elevator would only take you to the 2nd floor at first, then if you tried again, & again, it would take you higher. After talking to staff, (Which don't talk highly of management) & other people who "hung" out outside of this place, we found out that the motel "Rents rooms by the Hour", They had people living there, & there was drug trafficking going on through the side door of the place, after late hours. I witnessed a young lady "tripping out" & puking on herself. There are some quality employees here, but NOT quality management.
If I wanted to stay at a place like this, I would have looked up a different motel, not a Holiday Inn. Again, I recommend investigating this motel, & removing the Holiday Inn name off it, especially if you keep your management staff.
June 14, 2016