Holiday Inn Brentwood M25, Jct.28
Holiday Inn Brentwood M25, Jct.28
Brook Street Essex
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 18
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Brentwood M25, Jct.28
A comfortable Brentwood hotel near the M25, with a restaurant, fitness centre and free WiFi
Holiday Inn® Brentwood M25, Jct.28 hotel is less than a mile from the M25 motorway and two miles from Brentwood town centre. Local buses stop right outside the hotel. You can drive to the coast at Southend-on-Sea in around half an hour. If you have a flight to catch, London's Stansted Airport (STN) is just under half an hour away by car.
You can host a conference, training session or a wedding in the hotel's nine flexible meeting rooms. There's space for up to 120 people, and you can spill out into the garden. Businesses such as Ford, BT and BNY Mellon are within 10 minutes' drive.
The shops and cinema at the enormous intu Lakeside Shopping Centre are 15 minutes' drive away. Kids can pet animals and take on the assault course at Old MacDonald's Farm, two miles from the hotel. For a night out, look no further than Brentwood's Sugar Hut Village, made famous by TV's "The Only Way Is Essex".
You can start the day with a hot breakfast buffet in Traders Restaurant, sit down to dinner in the evening, and meet friends over a Starbucks coffee or a glass of wine in the lounge. Work out at the fitness centre, swim some laps in the indoor swimming pool or just relax in the steam room. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Within the room the TV offers the Cartoon network channel, free magazines and whilst dining in the restaurant an activity pack is available. Old MacDonalds farm is a short drive from the hotel, meet the animals and enjoy the activities.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 16 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 15 GBP
- This hotel offers chargeable private parking which is payable via pay machine or mobile. Parking may be free for residents and is free for Spirit members and lounge/bar guests subject to a minimum spend of £10 per vehicle. Vehicles must be registered
- No pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- No pets allowed in the hotel except guide dogs.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 149
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 149
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2007
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2004
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
Provided by Hotel