Holiday Inn Boston-Brookline
1200 Beacon Street
1200 Beacon Street
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
Check-in Age: 18
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
- Boston University Agganis Arena
- Fenway Park - Home of the Boston Red Sox
- Downtown Boston - Copley Square
- Hynes Convention Center on Boylston
- TD Bank Garden - Home of the Celtics & Bruins
- Frog Pond at Boston Common
- Harvard University and MIT - Cambridge
- Faneuil Hall, Quincy Marketplace
- Freedom Trail
- The Colleges of the Fenway
- BCEC Boston Convention Exhibition Center
- Boston College
- Museum of Fine Arts
FuGaKyu's extensive menu of traditional and nouveau Japanese cuisine, includes sushi, sashimi, tempura, as well as unique entrees rarely found outside of Japan. Their Brookline restaurant location is the largest Japanese restaurant in New England.
Location: 0.05 MI/ 0.08 KM West
Serves: Lunch, Dinner
Phone Number: 1-617-7341268
The Fireplace Brookline is a New England grill and barbeque, with an emphasis on wood smoked and rotisserie dishes utilizing the freshest offerings of the New England region and embracing Chef Solomon's culinary philosophy: hearty, clean food with integrity.
Location: 1.1 MI/ 1.77 KM South West
Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Phone Number: 1-617-9751900
A local favorite, Zaftigs Delicatessen serves breakfast all day, lunch, and dinner. This popular eatery is located near Holiday Inn Brookline in Coolidge Corner.
Location: 0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM South
Serves: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert